Another Dragon I Re-track

Luthier Vandros

I will not inundate you all with my music, but I'm pretty high on these Dragons right now. The guitar that was supposed to do rhythm things is making me want to play leads with it, but it's got no flim-flam kickstand. Anyway, the solo is the Dragon I, but heavily processed as you will notice. I could prob take my Strat's middle pickup and run it through the same treatment with no major difference in tone lol. That's not how I normally run things! Rhythm guitars fitted with Gravity Storm and Abraxas bridge buckers. Lot's of boosted marshall and 5150 in here.

This one is more aggressive than I go for, and hearing it, you might never guess my main amp is a 67' Pro Reverb (that used to belong to Jimmy Vivino from the Conan show - the only cool gear story I prob have). My pedalboard is under 3 feet long as of this post. Having lost my teenage angst and gained middle-aged woes, this is where I am in life.

https://soundcloud.com/frankdesalvo/the-burning-hill

Thank you!

I see why people have more than one PRS now. What a slippery slope! Feel like I was better off not knowing lol.

Thank you. Working in an untreated room with some monitors that dont go lower than 45hz. Can’t tell if the low end is too wooly.

Back