Announcing: NOS Modern Eagle!

Don't feel bad ... You got the V12 finish, 5310s, pattern carve, and saved a couple thousand.

Thanks Bill, the MEQ is a killer axe, that I got a killer deal on.

'Course, the few thousand saved was way gone the month BEFORE the experience...

So, I don't feel so bad about the NOS ME1s (I still got my Faded Blue Jean (Artist P22))

I've got to take a pic of the MEQ to post

Joe

191542-angle-l.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29366 said:
Proper answer:
1) Across US state lines, no
2) Across country borders, yes

Thanks Hans
I'll be saving for a LONG time yet but I will buy an ME1 but I won't risk importing one
I would trade every bit of gear I have for one!

Damn, if I could have any finish on any guitar, my number one would always be Faded Blue Jean, preferably in satin. Incredible!

My guy said mine would be a couple weeks.........does that mean there is a chance it will have the modern pickups?

I talked to OUR GUY... looking into what what coming - I asked about a "configuration" I was interested in -( don't want to give away your NG) - "Oh that's already promiced to Wedge". :bawling:

Congrats! It's going to be killer! ;)

Mine is shipping on Monday from my dealer, should be here on Wednesday. A slate stoptail that apparently was already in finished state, with RP pickups. Can't wait!

Two just showed up at Brian's Guitars today....SC FBJ and a DC Yellow Tiger.....man I wish I had some spare funds right now!!

Mine is shipping on Monday from my dealer, should be here on Wednesday. A slate stoptail that apparently was already in finished state, with RP pickups. Can't wait!

Damn. I was told there weren't any Slate Stoptails. :mad:

The (NOS Modern) Eagle has landed...a slate stoptail from Willcutt's. Thanks Eric! (again)

This one was clearly "NOS" - it has a 2007 serial number (7 126###) and the original "eagle" tag indicates an original completion date of 11/12/07. (The new tag, also included, has a date of 11/9/12.) So this one's been in limbo for the last 5 years:

ModernEagle.jpg

This one was clearly "NOS" - it has a 2007 serial number (7 126###) and the original "eagle" tag indicates an original completion date of 11/12/07. (The new tag, also included, has a date of 11/9/12.) So this one's been in limbo for the last 5 years:

Cue Foreigner's "It feels like the first time" :)

Nice acquisition!

Awesome! Congrats on a super cool guitar, I may be a little biased coz it's very similar to mine! Enjoy in good health.

The (NOS Modern) Eagle has landed...a slate stoptail from Willcutt's. Thanks Eric! (again)

ModernEagle.jpg

Back