Angry Larry came to the office two days ago

LindseyP

Angry_Larry-2b.jpg

Custom 24, "angry Larry" color scheme front and back, completed in March with 59/09 pickup set in "squabbin" configuration. I thought I could make it a year out here without my CU24s, heck, I didn't make it to the 5-month mark before buying this one :biggrin:

That's a self-portrait taken with my phone, when the sunlight is right and no one is looking I'll whip out the old Nikon and get something decent.

Angry_Larry-2b.jpg

Custom 24, "angry Larry" color scheme front and back, completed in March with 59/09 pickup set in "squabbin" configuration. I thought I could make it a year out here without my CU24s, heck, I didn't make it to the 5-month mark before buying this one :biggrin:

Love it! Is it my imagination or is that a pick holder under the US flag patch? :)

I'm not sure how that's not a 10 top, 'cause it's sweet! Great score, man. :rock:

Love it! Is it my imagination or is that a pick holder under the US flag patch? :)

That's actually a tourniquet. Most of us have two, one of which we carry at all times. Some of our NATO partners do the same. The red tab is so someone else can easily see it in the fog of war if you can't get to it yourself.

I'm not sure how that's not a 10 top, 'cause it's sweet! Great score, man. :rock:

"10" tops are determined before the stain is applied. M other three are 10s, it's easy to see how they're graded. I have a 513 that rivals them in appearance, but when you look closely you realize it's the little things that matter. One example of my 513 here:
DSC_0784B-PHTSHPC.jpg

That's actually a tourniquet. Most of us have two, one of which we carry at all times. Some of our NATO partners do the same. The red tab is so someone else can easily see it in the fog of war if you can't get to it yourself.

Sorry Lindsey, I didn't mean to make light of something so important

I don't think it's common knowledge, so it was a great question, IMO. I'm also a military journalist, so I have no problems with questions.

Back