ANGD!

JohnPRS

Almost New Guitar Day!

Last year I sold my P24 (bad idea) and replaced it with some non-PRS stuff which too got sold. So I've been looking for something to fill the void, and stumbled across this on reverb for a very good price. It has eventually made its way to Ireland after being "inspected" for security reasons. Hopefully they didn't do any damage. I'll get to pick it up after work on Monday. It is the actual guitar used by David Grissom in the video, comes with an extra signed back plate. Roll on Monday....(not something I'd normally say)

b6sz1d.jpg

Almost New Guitar Day!

Last year I sold my P24 (bad idea) and replaced it with some non-PRS stuff which too got sold. So I've been looking for something to fill the void, and stumbled across this on reverb for a very good price. It has eventually made its way to Ireland after being "inspected" for security reasons. Hopefully they didn't do any damage. I'll get to pick it up after work on Monday. It is the actual guitar used by David Grissom in the video, comes with an extra signed back plate. Roll on Monday....(not something I'd normally say)

b6sz1d.jpg

Cu24 to a 22 fretter! Big upgrade,:p and I LOVE that color!!

I was in the audience at that clinic from the video and I remember that guitar sounded great!
It belonged to the shop that was hosting the clinic and DG commented on how he might have to take it home and keep it for himself.

Congrats!

Hi all can anyone advise on what the finish is on this, as in V12, nitro, poly etc ?

Thank you garrett, I’m thinking about having it refinished as it more faded than I originally thought, I’ll have to get it done locally as sending it back to PRS is not an option from here,

Thank you garrett, I’m thinking about having it refinished as it more faded than I originally thought, I’ll have to get it done locally as sending it back to PRS is not an option from here,

Well the color is called "Faded Blue Jean" for a reason, but I suppose if it has faded, it might look rather pale.

Back