An Observation: You Probably Already Know This, But...

Yet some of my favorite PRS artists rather conspicuously tune in between songs. This confuses me. Is it for show?

No idea. I can only speak from my own experiences. Once the strings are really stretched, I personally have almost zero issues.

I have to switch between keys and guitar in almost every song my present band does, and usually the only time I’ll go out is if I bump a tuner button on my pants by flipping the guitar to my back.

No idea. I can only speak from my own experiences. Once the strings are really stretched, I personally have almost zero issues.

I have to switch between keys and guitar in almost every song my present band does, and usually the only time I’ll go out is if I bump a tuner button on my pants by flipping the guitar to my back.

There's an easy fix for this; don't wear pants. Go back to the thong. It'll make the Dad Band seem a little more edgy.

Often, I’ll subconsciously hit the tuner and reach for the headstock in between songs only to pluck thru the strings and twist nothing. Today is going to be cold so I’ll probably take Mr. Clean just to avoid tuning at an outdoor show. Completely.

Back