An Awesome Modeler Would Be...

Since we clearly can not all agree on this digital vs. analog thing, perhaps it's time us mere mortals stop debating it among ourselves, and consult the true experts. So here you go...

vs.

And, this settles it once and for all! The answer is clearly....

BOTH!

Since we clearly can not all agree on this digital vs. analog thing, perhaps it's time us mere mortals stop debating it among ourselves, and consult the true experts. So here you go...

vs.

BOTH!

I can ABSOLUTELY get behind this,

I can ABSOLUTELY get behind this,
I’m more used to the live versions of these songs though (Different Stages and Snakes and Arrows Live)

Does this mean I’m still wrestling with the damn AITR thing? :p

We’re staying at my folks for Thanksgiving where my old Johnson Millenium JM 150 is - the original modeling amp that combined analog + digital from 1998 :D

vs.

BOTH!

Not to be confused with the Frozen Man

We’re staying at my folks for Thanksgiving where my old Johnson Millenium JM 150 is - the original modeling amp that combined analog + digital from 1998 :D

I’ve always wanted one of those. I loved the Digitech GSP2101 and used one on and off for 20 years... in fact, I’m thinking about buying one again.

The thought of having something with (almost) that much power in a combo is enticing. I say haul that sucker home with you.

...I wanna rock.

5b54f8c004aaf7c3d2d10e93f622a4df.jpg

I’ve always wanted one of those. I loved the Digitech GSP2101 and used one on and off for 20 years... in fact, I’m thinking about buying one again.

The thought of having something with (almost) that much power in a combo is enticing. I say haul that sucker home with you.
That was a lot of the appeal at the time. Used to have it on an old TV cart - nothing but the best Clark! One of the first victims of the long running SPL ‘dialogue’ :rolleyes:

Back