AMP GAS - It Is After Me!

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
I am feeling it lately. I go in seasons and haven't bought an amp in a little while. This is a want over need thing for sure. I have been holding off as some new amps are said to be coming that I am very much interested in from a couple of companies. There are also a couple of amps I am interested in that have been around a while...some a long while. Should I wait for the new releases when they come or should I grab something cool that I like that is available now or should I just play what I have and be happy and save some coin?

Things I Am Considering

The New Release Bogner Uberschall Ultra and the New Ecstasy
PRS Tremonti Amp - Hurry Up Already!!! :) It Is Taking Forever!!!
New Revision Fryette Ultra Lead w EQ
Mesa JP2C, Blackout DR Reborn
Another Wizard of some sort

I dunno.. whatcha got already?
Oh boy....that is a long list. About one or two of everything I didn't list...lol.

Archons, MT-15
Various Bogner's
Various Diezel's
Sound City
Roccaforte
Various Mesa's
Cornford
Soldano SLO 100
EVH
Marshall's
Wizard
Kempers :)
Friedman's
Suhr
Mako's
And probably several others I am forgetting off the to of my head. :(

Change your name and forget about amps :p
Ha! Then I would have three problems instead of one.

1) What would I change my name to? I would have to think of a new name.
2) If I forgot about amps I would have to think about and remember something else. What would that be?
3) if I got rid of the amp problem there is a good chance multiple other problems would come at me and they could possibly more troublesome and or expensive than the dilemma I am in on this thread. :)

Ha! Then I would have three problems instead of one.

1) What would I change my name to? I would have to think of a new name.
2) If I forgot about amps I would have to think about and remember something else. What would that be?
3) if I got rid of the amp problem there is a good chance multiple other problems would come at me and they could possibly more troublesome and or expensive than the dilemma I am in on this thread. :)
1) TooManyAmps
2) More guitars
3) See #2

Back