AMP GAS - It Is After Me!

It Really Is An Incredible Amp. I Never Leave It For Long. I Can't, It Is Just Too Good!
I REALLY wanted to try a 100 and a 50 watt head version of these, but these came out right after I had rolled through about 8 different Mesa Boogie amps and while I really liked many of them, even loved them for a while, I got the Archon and just didn't love any of them after hearing it. And, I wasn't playing amps enough to own 8 of them, so I sold off all the Mesa's. Then all these newer Mesa amps came out and I've been tempted to look at a few of them, but the TC is still one one that "might" be a keeper for me. Who knows, maybe a Fillmore could as well, but the 3 channel TC seems like if it could nail 3 great for me tones, it could be the Mesa I've always wanted.

But so far, I've avoided getting back on the Mesa-go-round.

I REALLY wanted to try a 100 and a 50 watt head version of these, but these came out right after I had rolled through about 8 different Mesa Boogie amps and while I really liked many of them, even loved them for a while, I got the Archon and just didn't love any of them after hearing it. And, I wasn't playing amps enough to own 8 of them, so I sold off all the Mesa's. Then all these newer Mesa amps came out and I've been tempted to look at a few of them, but the TC is still one one that "might" be a keeper for me. Who knows, maybe a Fillmore could as well, but the 3 channel TC seems like if it could nail 3 great for me tones, it could be the Mesa I've always wanted.

But so far, I've avoided getting back on the Mesa-go-round.
I Was Very Pleasantly Surprised By All It Does. Cleans, Crunch, Heavies. Usually In Most Amps There Is A Decent Chance Of Getting Two Of The Three To Sound Decent Enough To Work But In The Case Of The TC-100 It Does All Three Well. I Was Very Surprised And Impressed By The Crunch Tones. I Deserves Far More Credit Than It Gets IMO. For All The Things The 100 Offers, It Is Foolish To Not Consider It.

Did you get the paisley one off TGP?
No. I got a charcoal one off reverb. I am getting the hang of the low ball offer. There is a paisley one there now but it’s pricey and no cabinet.

I really splurged earlier this year and am debating selling either my /13 EDT or an Amplified Nation purchase where alcohol may have played a role.

Back