Amazing PRS Custom Build Opportunity on Core Guitars - June Only!

MusicStoreLive.com

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
I just got word from PRS that they're opening up artist package options on core guitars for the month of June only.

Choose from any of the following:

Neck:
Figured Maple, Catalox, East Indian Rosewood (or standard mahogany)

Fretboard & Veneer
Ebony, Figured maple (or standard East Indian Rosewood)

Hardware:
Hybrid, Gold (or standard chrome)

Pickups:
85/15, 57/08, 59/09, \ m /, or HFS & Vintage Bass

Color Options:
Antique White, Azul, Black, Black Cherry, Black Gold Burst, Blood Orange, Charcoal Burst, Faded VintageYellow, Faded Whale Blue, Gold Top, Gray Black, Honey, Jade, Royal Blue, Scarlet Red, Tortoise Shell, Vintage Sunburst, Violet

Models:
All Customs including the 30th anniversary, 408, 513, P22, P24, P245, Paul's, and Hollowbody models.

But best yet, you can even choose a P245 Semi-Hollow, or a McCarty!

If you ever hoped to spec out your own wood library guitar, this is a great opportunity to do it!

Give us a shout at 802.227.7523 or [email protected] if you'd like to talk about specing out one of these beasts.

Also, be sure to check out our latest PRS inventory:

http://musicstorelive.com/shopby/?manufacturer=149&custom=true&cat=11

We're loaded up with some incredible pieces including the last of the Wood Library Non-10's, Holcumb limited editions, 30th anni CU24 lefties and righties, and some of the best hand picked non 10 tops in the business! Not to mention some great S2’s and SE’s in stock.

I wish I had this option when I ordered mine as I only wanted a rosewood neck… get on it!

This is almost my dream come true, if I could only get faded blue jean finish!!!!!

I ordered my 513AP in FBJ with rosewood neck, ebony fretboard, modern eagle II birds and mixed hardware but that was a year and half ago
call them and ask for Andy he's a great guy to deal with and can make you a great deal.
good luck

Back