Amazing people here

You know you want to!;)

Well DUH!

And everyone knows...you only need one NF3...and one SS...and one BM...and one etc....

tyztxHw.jpg

excuse me... did you just tell me I didn't need more than one, while showing a white one WITH BIRDIES! and a strange bigger version of the NF in the bridge position? Well that's just dirty pool!

(and yes, I saw the red one. But the wife probably wouldn't notice the difference in the white one and the one I have, which makes it... well some kind of target... )

(also note, that SS doesn't even get my attention when in between the other two! ;))

Well DUH!

excuse me... did you just tell me I didn't need more than one, while showing a white one WITH BIRDIES! and a strange bigger version of the NF in the bridge position? Well that's just dirty pool!

(and yes, I saw the red one. But the wife probably wouldn't notice the difference in the white one and the one I have, which makes it... well some kind of target... )

(also note, that SS doesn't even get my attention when in between the other two! ;))

The white one isn’t an NF3 and has no NF pickups in it (it’s a BM, PTC modified, as featured here: http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/blog/post/ptc_brent_mason_electronics_overhaul)

Back