Amazing people here

Should be a good new chapter for you. Wish you the best, and you really only need one guitar. The rest is first world problems.

The only changes we regret tend to be the ones we didn't make.

Excellent decision, such a wise thing to do. I think life is chapter driven and the things that felt right earlier on just stop working and so many people miss the signals. Well done for spotting them and doing something about it. May lots of good luck follow you and your family in this next chapter :)

If there was a protozoa just chilling out on a nail’s head, this hammer stroke split it into two.

Thank you everyone for the support! As I mentioned initially, just wonderful and amazing people. I am so comfortable and honestly relieved with the decision at this point. Now every time something in life, but particularly work, pi$$es me off, I just kind of grin knowing I've made the right choice!

I think you absolutely nailed it Cocorosa. I hadn't really thought of it in that way, but feels extremely accurate.
And Tonart, uh, yeah, the protozoa thing......... exactly........:D

Kevin

My heart sank when I saw all those beauties go up for sale...I know how much they must mean to you. I was so relieved and happy to hear it was a personal choice for all the right reasons. All the best Kevin...thanks for giving us all a nice dose of perspective.

I couldn't have said it better.

I will also add that a few years ago I went through something that, at least as best I can tell, seems similar to your situation. What I experienced I see again in your description of the outreach from the forum crew.

It is indeed a great place to be. The forum crew is the best fam on the interwebs.

I took the "app test" yesterday. The old, "if you haven't used an app on your phone in the last 12 months, delete it." Out of my guitars, I have 8 which haven't been played in over a year. I've know this for a while, but I have too many! Time to sell 2-3 and buy one nice replacement. Nice enough that it will be played!

I'm actually working a trade on one of them as we speak.

I took the "app test" yesterday. The old, "if you haven't used an app on your phone in the last 12 months, delete it." Out of my guitars, I have 8 which haven't been played in over a year. I've know this for a while, but I have too many! Time to sell 2-3 and buy one nice replacement. Nice enough that it will be played!

I'm actually working a trade on one of them as we speak.

Bodia has a spare NF3 laying around....

And everyone knows...you only need one NF3...and one SS...and one BM...and one etc....

tyztxHw.jpg

Back