Am I the only one?

Sekunda

Music is life
Am I the only one?
Who spends my whole day checking back here, and checking back here, and checking back here? I have to get some work done... sheesh... back to Premiere Pro CS6 for me.

:flute:

No. And I mostly only leave (to look at PRSi on dealer sites and ebay) just so I can come back to a refreshed screen.
i should be ashamed, but that feeling passes quickly.

I'd like to say "its just you", and be able to proclaim "I'm not like that". However, I'm here, reading and responding to your post, wishing for new NGD threads, hoping for a Private Stock Friday preview, combing the Dealer area to keep my GAS level high etc...

I think admitting we have a problem is the first step.

Hi, my name is Jon and I'm a PRS Forum addict.

My general routine seems to be to have a look in the morning over breakfast, maybe mid-morning if I am taking a break, definitely during lunch when a lot of you guys are just coming on-line, after dinner when I am sitting down with my coffee and finally when I am sitting in bed reading last thing. Is that too much?

I'd like to say "its just you", and be able to proclaim "I'm not like that". However, I'm here, reading and responding to your post, wishing for new NGD threads, hoping for a Private Stock Friday preview, combing the Dealer area to keep my GAS level high etc...

I think admitting we have a problem is the first step.

Hi, my name is Jon and I'm a PRS Forum addict.

HI JON!!!

Oh wait if I'm at the meeting too....

Guilty. :D

Guilty. Trying to post a little more so I don't feel like such a creeping lurker. :hello:

You're right, it is embarrassing....I fuggin hate Kenny Loggins!

Where are the dreams that we once had?
This is the time to bring them back.
What were the promises
caught on the tips of our tongues?
Do we forget or forgive?
There’s a whole other life waiting to be lived
when
One day
we're brave enough
to talk with conviction of the heart

And down your streets I’ve walked alone
As if my feet were not my own
Such is the path I chose
Doors I have opened and closed
I’m tired of living this lie
Fooling myself
believing we’re right when
I’ve never given love
with any conviction of the heart

only once a day. it's hard for me to drive my semi and look at the computer! ( I know there has to be some law against that)

I would say I live here, but in truth, I'm just a figment of your collective imaginations.

I wish you'd do me a favor and imagine me 20 years younger and in better shape, however.

Back