Alternative trem arm lengths and shapes for S2

gushtone

Hi all,
Anybody out there know a good source for alternative arm styles that fit the S2 model terms? Every time I search, no matter how creative I get with the criteria, I just find stock models. I am not averse to cutting and bending stock ones to suit my tastes, which is what I have always done with my Strats, but would be surprised if someone’s Ian not already making a few options. Let me know, Thanks!
Peace...

Hi all,
Anybody out there know a good source for alternative arm styles that fit the S2 model terms? Every time I search, no matter how creative I get with the criteria, I just find stock models. I am not averse to cutting and bending stock ones to suit my tastes, which is what I have always done with my Strats, but would be surprised if someone’s Ian not already making a few options. Let me know, Thanks!
Peace...
Reach out to John Mann. Phone is always the best route.

When I had PRS guitars with trem, I used a Hipshot arm. Through the years I used it on all three gens of PRS trem and the S2/SE too!

Maybe not the style you're looking for, since you mentioned cutting? I like the long Floyd-esque ones because I tend to abuse the trem. I have a couple and both are 4.7-4.8 mm diameter and just barely fit the S2 bridge.

0hcUPfe.jpg

Gilmore (aka David Gilmore) is shorter in the section that you grab when you wiggle
Brawer, named after luthier /repairman gary Brawer has a longer (3/4") section that goes into the bridge, which raises up more. Start guys like these

Back