Alter Bridge... And so it has begun

kes7u

Wife's husband and Dog's dad
Alter Bridge, Saint Asonia, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin summer Amphitheater tour began this past weekend. Lots of clips on youtube.

Alter Bridge sounds great. Gotta be tough going from headlining stadiums in Europe to opening for 2 other bands in the US. Absurd.....

Myles has typically been a Mira and Starla guy. Take a look at this video. Beautiful singlecut. Doesn't APPEAR to be a PS. Maybe an SC245?

Kevin

Great video! Thank you a lot. I'm from Brazil and I really appreciate seeing fresh live videos from AB.

Guitar is one of the original SC245's with the stoptail piece(the ones that came shortly after the G lawsuit was won by PRS). Myles has largely used McCarty's and those SC245's with Alter Bridge(at least thru the first 3 albums). The Mira and Starla started making appearances when he started playing with Slash. Likely to carve out his own space in the mix with something different.

Last edited:
Guitar is one of the original SC245's with the stoptail piece(the ones that came shortly after the G lawsuit was won by PRS). Myles has largely used McCarty's and those SC245's with Alter Bridge(at least thru the first 3 albums). The Mira and Starla started making appearances when he started playing with Slash. Likely to carve out his own space in the mix with something different.

Great!! Thanks for the info!

I found it interesting that he uses the TonePros bridges. I don't believe they make them in the correct radius for PRS. I guess it isn't that big a deal??

Kevin

Last edited:
Great!! Thanks for the info!

I found it interesting that he uses the TonePros bridges. I don't believe they make them in the correct radius for PRS. I guess it isn't that big a deal??

Kevin
I would guess he had the saddles filed to match the radius. Some people notice, others don't.

Back