Almost winning the internet day

RedGuitars

Thread killer
Great news, and not so great news.

I wanted this first picture to be pro shot outside. But, alas, my Beetle still needs some wiring finished up...

But, my refinished McTrem arrived and I can’t help myself.

D27-F641-D-868-C-4-D98-A15-E-FB1-FA553-A934.jpg

BF1-FDF93-39-BE-41-D8-9-A4-E-27-AD608-C4855.jpg

05804608-004-E-441-E-9025-AF6-F9-B54-E9-EE.jpg

McBrothers:

778-C7-BD9-44-BA-4461-BEE9-AA40-F7-ED19-EA.jpg

Special thanks to Jack Gretz for giving me choice on two red Wood Library McTrem’s. And, he helped me broker a trade deal for some of my gear with an unreasonable and rude idiot. And Patrick Wilkins, Wilkins Custom Guitars, for the refinish. The Coopers Hawk is a decal but it is under the clear coat. He also installed the Kent Armstrong HB sized P-90 in the neck. It has a 57/08 bridge.

Both are spectacular!

Can’t wait to get the Beetle back on the road. It has a hinged front windshield, air bags to raise/lower it, larger and wider wheels than stock, bigger in the back than front, and no visible stereo, but four speakers, plus a subwoofer in the cubby hole, and run by a Bluetooth amp.

Last edited:
Well .... there's good news and bad news ...

The good news is that's as bitchin a guitar as I've seen in the recent past, and I love the hardware and color choices.

The bad news is that while the color's close, it's not a perfect match to your cool car, so no, you didn't quite win the interwebz today.

Sorry. :(:)

First - SAWEEEEET!!!
Second - Does my eye spy the bottom of a Pos Grid Spark in one of those pics?
Third - I'm only seeing about half your garage and I'm already jealous - nice workspace!

stoke

Back