Almost NGD but can't wait for it to arrive so here is preview

south89

So Brian @ Brian's Guitars worked with me on this and I can tell you for sure that this was a great and no problems had deal from the beginning. When I decided I was going to take the leap and do a PS I called around but when I talked to Brian and got rough estimate , he continued to tell me that he was making a trip to the factory to do some specs on some guitars and said if I made up my mind before then that I could join them at the factory to pick my own wood. "DING" that was it and I was putting in my vacation for that day. I started another post when I got done my trip .here.http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...ittle-road-trip-yesterday-Private-Stock-Style So Here It Is
DSC_0080_zps2bffbd86.jpg
DSC_0081_zps3a9f683f.jpg
DSC_0083_zpsc37f8c2e.jpg
DSC_0086_zps74f1d3c0.jpg
DSC_0093_zps1113d805.jpg

I can't thank Brian, Paul M. and the Private stock team enough for this beauty . Now all I got to do is wait for it to get here from Brian's shop:cheers::dancing:

Holy Crap, Matt! I absolutely LOVE that top!

The black on black on black etc is perfect.

It looks lke the guitar is being sucked into a warp field or a black hole.... or the center furrow/vertex of some powerful whirlpool...

Bill

That turned out even more amazing than I could have imagined!! Love the color with that crazy pattern Top! Congrats

That top may be the most perfect "metal" look I've ever seen on a guitar. Great choice of color -- dark without being colorless, and the curl on the maple is absolutely unbelievable.

Amazing looking top! that's really cool you got to pick the wood top beforehand at the factory, and looks like they did an amazing job with it. Congrats!

Congrats, Matt! If I remember correctly, you were there the day the woods for my PS were picked. I can't wait until mine comes in. Until then I will admire your PS =)

Stunning. Aggressive in the classiest of fashions. Also I hope the higher ups notice that a PS spec'd guitar has Shawn's metal pickups on it!

Congrats on taking the plunge and on the guitar. Stunning. It's a beauty. But still quite \m/. :rock:

Back