ALMOST did a thing today

Tremontinator

Banned

Narrowly escaped with my bank account and credit score in tact.

I thought "hell, that charcoal burst SC594 looks tits AF! I need that guitar in my life! Hell, I'll drop $1500 today, and have it paid off in a few short months."

Guitar stores are dangerous places, man.

VEINBUST

Same, bro. Same. I financed my SE Tremonti Custom and regretted it. I paid it off so fast that it dinged my credit score like 3 points.

I hate having debt. I still have a student loan I need to pay off before I can try to figure out how to buy a house.

That single cut is nice but, the headstock looks off to me. Longer from the nut to the end of it...

I can relate, Sergio. I saw a beautiful S2 Custom 22 semi hollow at Gear Fest this weekend and my American Express was burning a hole in my wallet badly but i knew that last year, I came home with the SVN and my wife is still giving me static over that one lol.

I can relate, Sergio. I saw a beautiful S2 Custom 22 semi hollow at Gear Fest this weekend and my American Express was burning a hole in my wallet badly but i knew that last year, I came home with the SVN and my wife is still giving me static over that one lol.

That's why I'm not married

Back