All time fave...

I'm going to look for one tonight. One of my favs was Greg with Doug Sewell checking out PRS amps. Greg is being Greg, and Doug is just totally serious the whole time and Greg just keeps cracking one liners and stuff, trying to crack him up, and Doug just keeps looking at the amps. :)

I'm going to look for one tonight. One of my favs was Greg with Doug Sewell checking out PRS amps. Greg is being Greg, and Doug is just totally serious the whole time and Greg just keeps cracking one liners and stuff, trying to crack him up, and Doug just keeps looking at the amps. :)
Totally know the one you’re talking about. Older one. Maybe for the Dallas or something around that time.

Way after I was assimilated...:)
This was the 2nd Powder Blue that stunned me.
The 1st one I actually got to play. It was an 86.
Funny thing is, my bands have always been a lot heavier than this. But these guys are /were local and I have been lucky enough to see them many times.

Last edited:
For my money...this is the best demo of a piece of musical gear EVER! Also.,,,hands down the most entertaining.
WARNING!!!! You will have an uncontrollable urge to purchase an HX/DA if you watch this.

“Doug!!! What have you done?!?!?”

For my money...this is the best demo of a piece of musical gear EVER! Also.,,,hands down the most entertaining.
WARNING!!!! You will have an uncontrollable urge to purchase an HX/DA if you watch this.

“Doug!!! What have you done?!?!?”

LOL!

Greg: "I can't take it."
Doug: "It's hard for me to take."

Greg's amazing, but in moderation. (He does have a demo of a Friedman amp that is just other-worldly.) For my dollars, I'll take anything with Bryan Ewald; or back in the day, give me J. Hayes.

Back