All things must pass

Thanks for all the well wishes, folks.

By far the greatest gift I take away from my time with PRS are the relationships. Many of you have become my friends and some have become very dear friends.

I wish you all health, happiness, and success!

Shawn

good-job-you-meme.jpg

Very exciting news, Shawn! I'm sorry to see you leave, but wouldn't deny someone their dreams!

Thank you for everything you've done for me, and this community. You're one of the main reasons I kept coming back to PRS - you're friendshipt has been, and continues to be, wonderful!

Good luck, my friend. You have my number - don't be a stranger!

Last edited:
I only had to interact with you once, you came thru in spades and during an experience event no less when I’m sure you were heavily oversubscribed.

I have enjoyed your presence on the forum also.

fairwinds and following seas.

Whoa....

@Shawn@PRS , man...this is a shock. However, I'm pumped for you man. I'm excited that you're excited.

I do want to take moment and say "thank you" for everything you've done for me over the past years. You've helped to bring me closer to the brand and treated me like a friend rather than a customer. You helped me with crazy mods and warranty issues when you didn't have to. I'm forever grateful for your kindness and hospitality.

Good luck and congrats on the next move. Whatever it is, you're going to be successful my friend. Stay in touch!

Steve

Shawn,

I have been fortunate enough to have my fair share of interactions with you. I have always been impressed your wide-eyed enthusiasm and friendly approach. You are as cool as they come. PRS is lucky to have had you. Where you are going is lucky to have earned your commitment. I hope our paths continue to cross in some way. Congratulations.

Tonight I pour my drink in honor of the man who made PSF! The most rad thread on the internet!

<3,
JFB

D
Shawn,

I have been fortunate enough to have my fair share of interactions with you. I have always been impressed your wide-eyed enthusiasm and friendly approach. You are as cool as they come. PRS is lucky to have had you. Where you are going is lucky to have earned your commitment. I hope our paths continue to cross in some way. Congratulations.

Tonight I pour my drink in honor of the man who made PSF! The most rad thread on the internet!

<3,
JFB
Cheers to Shawn!

Hey Shawn - sorry I'm late to the party here, but congratulations! I wish nothing but the best for you in your new venture. You've been such a great asset to the PRS company, and community. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Back