All Guitars Are Trash!

HANGAR18

Modifications are not "Upgrades".
Nah, there are few other “Westies” without a dragon, or as @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© calls them “NARWS” (Not A Real Westie)

bB9pI0R.jpg

And while I disagree it’s not a “real” one… it’s still trash!

In my mind I can see a vision of the PTC adding a little Westie dragon inlay into the body of this guitar. But not a regular Westie dragon, a little Westie dragon with two little dragon arms and two little dragon hands throwing Metal Horns up in the air.

\m/ \m/

F*** YEAH! Metal Up Your @$$ b1tches! hahahaha

But then again, this isn't exactly a "Metalhead" guitar, so.... I guess nevermind.

Gotta go, the wife's saying supper is ready. :p

sergiodeblanc

Don’t you ever cry again for the rest of your life

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
In my mind I can see a vision of the PTC adding a little Westie dragon inlay into the body of this guitar. But not a regular Westie dragon, a little Westie dragon with two little dragon arms and two little dragon hands throwing Metal Horns up in the air.

\m/ \m/

F*** YEAH! Metal Up Your @$$ b1tches! hahahaha

But then again, this isn't exactly a "Metalhead" guitar, so.... I guess nevermind.

Gotta go, the wife's saying supper is ready. :p
Oh yeah…..they’re metal AF!

HANGAR18

Modifications are not "Upgrades".
24 frets, hot pickups, and a whammy bar… if this ain’t metal, I don’t know what is.

I dunno, he’s taking too long.

Oh yeah…..they’re metal AF!

Huh, well, I'm prepared to believe you but to look at them I thought they were all Oye Como Va, Smooth and Black Magic Woman and stuff. Okay, I'll keep an open mind.