All Guitars Are Trash!

Except this one:

yeYj4V2.jpg

<3 U PRSF

Is that the only model that they call a Westie and or put that little dragon into the back of the body?

Is that the only model that they call a Westie and or put that little dragon into the back of the body?
Affirmative. It was a run of 300 in 2007. They were Red or Brown, with a couple of exceptions. Veinbuster has a black one, and of course, the White Westie that was completed for Sergio in 2017. The Red is dark, and the Brown can appear Orange depending on the sun light.

c5ebHW1.jpg

Inside, clearly brown

XfJHujn.jpg

A little sun, and it looks orange.

azL3wqW.jpg

ATx31wt.jpg

Nah, there are few other “Westies” without a dragon, or as @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© calls them “NARWS” (Not A Real Westie)

bB9pI0R.jpg

And while I disagree it’s not a “real” one… it’s still trash!

I'm thinking that you're pained by owning trash, so you should put all your trash guitars out for the next garbage collection - but let me know your address first, I'll come help the garbage collectors :D

Affirmative. It was a run of 300 in 2007.

While it’s true that it’s the only “run” on a model, there were some other guitars with that dragon in the (front, not back of the) body. Paul did some early models while his shop was on West Street, and Markie had at least one PS with that body dragon. While a bit off-topic, Markie and I had that dragon on the 11-13 frets on PS builds.

Back