All about boots

Eddie kim

Happy New Year’s Everyone. I though I share my obsession with western boots. Let me know what your vises are besides guitars.

8LAfMyX.jpg

CSEebju.jpg

3ZAnnCa.jpg

VquSFpI.jpg

fMsqnS7.jpg

There was a place in LA the sold "used and vintage" boots......Called Cowboyz. I loved it. They would get gear that folks bought for a movie role, wore once, then dumped.
I have some great genuine vintage pairs, as well as some real scores......Like $1200 alligator boots for under $200. Certain harder to find boots with skins like elephant, rhino, anteater, stingray and certain reptiles, none of which can legally be sold (at least new) in California.
I used to joke that I never went into the office (Beverly Hills) without wearing at least one item of endangered species.

Like guitars, I have too many boots......Probably a reaction to being told growing up that they were frivolous......Both boots and guitars.....

There was a meeting at City Hall once to talk about "animal issues". Star studded attendance, featuring Loretta Swit and various other "names" with collagen enhancements to the lips and other add-ons. (Would that be "Hot Enhanced Lips?") I asked if i could wear a pair of cowhide boots with the black and white hair intact, claiming them to be my Snoopy (beagle) boots.
My boss thought that would be hilarious, but shot me down.....

Back