All about bicycles

I wouldn’t worry much. In today’s world you’re bound to offend someone just by expressing yourself.

BTW, you’re one of my favorite posters. :oops:

If you knew how much crap I take from my Catholic friends... "You Baptists aren't allowed to drink, smoke, gamble... basically you aren't allowed to have any fun." :) If you saw some of the conversations in the last forum (I have mentioned before) between members who were atheist, agnostic, Pentecostal, Baptist, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim... or the muslim with a jewish wife... boy, did we all give each other some crap! But it was all in good fun. At first... then instead of jokes, it got serious and it and the political talk destroyed the forum. :rolleyes:

And, thank you for the kind words. While it's an old one, Farrah is probably still mine. ;)

If you knew how much crap I take from my Catholic friends... "You Baptists aren't allowed to drink, smoke, gamble... basically you aren't allowed to have any fun." :) If you saw some of the conversations in the last forum (I have mentioned before) between members who were atheist, agnostic, Pentecostal, Baptist, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim... or the muslim with a jewish wife... boy, did we all give each other some crap! But it was all in good fun. At first... then instead of jokes, it got serious and it and the political talk destroyed the forum. :rolleyes:

And, thank you for the kind words. While it's an old one, Farrah is probably still mine. ;)

Feel sorry for the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac, who layed awake at night wondering if there’s was a dog!

Complaints on a post card I suppose.

Yeah well, I’m a (kinda) “convinced Friend” (Quaker). Let that settle in. Thank gawd black is a rock n roll clothes color.

Last edited:
My favorite Steven Wright joke (and that’s saying a lot).

I liked the one about his dentist. He said the the dental assistant who did the teeth cleanings at his dentist office was the most beautiful woman in the world. So every time he was due for a teeth cleaning, he’d stop at the store and get a box of Oreo’s on the way to the appointment, and eat the whole box on the way there.

Yeah well, I’m a (kinda) “convinced Friend” (Quaker). Let that settle in. Thank gawd black is a rock n roll clothes color.
I went to a Quaker college. Have numerous friends, and even members of our church who are Quakers, AND the kicker, one group I play in has played music at a local Quaker church 3-4 times.

Back