Afraid to post

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Ok.....I already know I'm going to get it from all sides so I'm ready.

My photo bucket account is dead and I have yet to start another account for pics. So I will post my Torero facelift without pics........

Got my package from John Mann last night. So now Torero sports USA Vol and Tone pots, USA 5 way blade, black lampshades and dragon 1 pickups.

Going to have to do a setup to get it right but it works well. Dragons sound more midrangy than the ones in my CE but I knew they wouldn't sound quite the same just wasn't sure what to expect.

Following the diagrams on prs site made it really easy so anybody making changes to your guitar should visit that if unsure .

I may try to get something going so I can post pics as I should see a paisley HXDA today or tomorrow.

Not sure I can get away with posting new amp without pics around here!

I'll help a brother out...here's Gush's new amp.

448cc5d4eb0629b82a6c88c61a294db9.jpg

Ok.....I already know I'm going to get it from all sides so I'm ready.

My photo bucket account is dead and I have yet to start another account for pics. So I will post my Torero facelift without pics........

Got my package from John Mann last night. So now Torero sports USA Vol and Tone pots, USA 5 way blade, black lampshades and dragon 1 pickups.

Going to have to do a setup to get it right but it works well. Dragons sound more midrangy than the ones in my CE but I knew they wouldn't sound quite the same just wasn't sure what to expect.

Following the diagrams on prs site made it really easy so anybody making changes to your guitar should visit that if unsure .

I may try to get something going so I can post pics as I should see a paisley HXDA today or tomorrow.

Not sure I can get away with posting new amp without pics around here!
That's OK. I'm helping to host your pic. Really good work!! -Kevin

BHmZjma.jpg

Another password to remember...........Ugh. How do I keep up on my crappy 50 year old players club status spending ALL this time posting pics????
Remember PASSWORD!

The posting helps, if you get too good you have to join the FYRGGPC (50 year old reasonably good guitar players club).

You don’t want to be in their club, their really bitchy!:D

Back