Affordable Dragon For Sale

SonicBlue

Finally, there is an affordable Dragon available. I think if PRS were to sell their Dragons in this price range, they'd really go like hotcakes.

zhi0klsh2koaxsv58fnh.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Vine inlay Turser and frankly it was my first "good" sounding guitar and led me on many years of tone chasing (now I'm here with 4 PRS). They were not bad guitars...if you got a good one

This person made the mistake of listing a Serpent inlay as a Dragon. Vastly different and incorrect.

I have a Vine inlay Turser and frankly it was my first "good" sounding guitar and led me on many years of tone chasing (now I'm here with 4 PRS). They were not bad guitars...if you got a good one

This person made the mistake of listing a Serpent inlay as a Dragon. Vastly different and incorrect.

The Chinese have a vast number of dragons in their culture, they don't all conform to the stereo image of a big winged beast.
Would the forum say this is a serpent or a dragon?.
50508948758_947d51d2b9_o.jpg

Last edited:
Funny, I was just watching a video of PRSh in the "vault" going through each & every dragon guitar. He did mention specifically, though, that his dragon concept was based off the "English war dragon" (whatever that means, I'm not terribly dragon/fantasy knowledgeable).

The Chinese have a vast number of dragons in their culture, they don't all conform to the stereo image of a big winged beast.
Would the forum say this is a serpent or a dragon?.
50508948758_947d51d2b9_o.jpg
My point was actually back when they were for sale 20 years ago they were dealer listed as Serpent inlay. I had one and listed it as Dragon (15 years ago), and received many emails telling me the listing was incorrect. It sure looked like a Dragon to me.

That's a cool inlay, I've seen those Chinese super-inlayed guitars and wondered how they played.

Lions and Dogs are also mistaken for Dragons quite often in Eastern art, performances and sculptures. I attended a celebration with what I thought were dragons being done by dancers in Singapore but they were lions, despite being 20ft long and looking like a dragon.

Lions and Dogs are also mistaken for Dragons quite often in Eastern art, performances and sculptures. I attended a celebration with what I thought were dragons being done by dancers in Singapore but they were lions, despite being 20ft long and looking like a dragon.

So if you cross a dragon with a lion do you get a...:p

2968111engGBdragline8750-768x475.jpg

Back