Aerosmith: Farewell Tour

And this...

I haven’t seen them since the “Rocks” tour in the late 70s. They kicked butt then, and it was a great show. I’d love to see them one more time, but tickets have been priced so high of late. I wonder what these will go for. Regardless, it’ll be a show to see!

I was fortunate to see Frampton’s last tour, and it was stellar. So glad I went.

Interesting... ticket prices are the deciding factor for me too. Looks like November in Portland & Seattle... hmm.

Last time I caught their show, I was stationed in Holland; the venue was in Rotterdam, or maybe somewhere in Germany... I'd have to dig up the ticket stub. Back then I'd sneak in a small camera, and work my way to the stage for photos. Captured a few good shots too. That was most likely the Pump tour. It was a great show. Still have the t-shirt :D

Ticket prices said to be $60 - $500. Considering taking this one in, sixty beans is doable.....uh, oh yeah, ticket fees, parking, souvenirs, beverage or two,......will need a small home equity loan, never mind, I'll fire up Live Bootleg.

Back