Action on the NF3

hotfigs

I bought my NF3 today and am loving it. I was a little surprised that the action on mine is actually quite high. I'm planning on getting a proper setup done, but I was wondering if anyone had found the same with theirs?

I just played one this week at my (quality) local dealer... it was set up beautifully and played like a dream. I didn't like the color that much so I might be ordering a new one shortly. Love the sounds it gets... from crystal clear strat tone to rip yer face off... Loved it. I would suggest a set up from a reputable tech. It should play like a dream.

I bought my NF3 today and am loving it. I was a little surprised that the action on mine is actually quite high. I'm planning on getting a proper setup done, but I was wondering if anyone had found the same with theirs?

When I bought mine the action was way high. It's the only USA model I've bought new. Once setup I think it's great.

"Proper setup" is term relative to the player. Every guitar I play gets setup by me - for me. That said, the action on new PRS guitars is always a little higher than I like.

Back