about Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Limited in Copperhead Burst

Horace

Hi,

Want to know if I can order the Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow Limited in Copperhead Burst? Outside of USA? and if so, is it the same price as the other colour?

I have been busy and just found out about the limited guitars 2 weeks ago... then I rushed to the only local PRS dealer in Hong Kong, but they took almost a week, just to reply me if they would take my order for these lovely guitars.... finally I was able to put down the deposit and placed the order for the HK$ 30,000 guitar yesterday. just the plain model, without any 10Top nor artist option.. But then, they called tonight to say that the Copperhead Burst will cost me HK$ 43,000 ? which is the price of a private stock grade guitar? I am just wondering if they are jacking up the price at the last minute....

I mean, anyone who watched the promo video of the Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-Hollow L.E., would love the Copperhead Burst colour... but at first, on the web page it say, (Experience PRS 2018 Event Only) .... which would also means only sold in USA.... I was so disappointed.... then I found a few online shops that would let you order the Copperhead Burst colour... at the SAME price !!! So, I tried with my local music store.... and I got this...

please tell me if I should deal with this monopoly music shop in Hong Kong, or should I find other online option else where? :( only 2 days from deadline....

thanks

Horace

Last edited:
Thanks. :(

Actually I ordered a Fire Red Burst at the end... I just want a darker wood like colour and looks... hopefully that will do...

Thought the copperhead burst in the demo video likes so good!!!! Oh well, that one is 10 Top anyway.... I ordered a plain basic model with no upgrade... :cool:

The sale told me it will take a year or more to reach Hong Kong though.... :(

Back