ABALONE TUNING PEGS

ruk777

DSC07695_zpsbbrk46p4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Just got my tuning pegs from crazy parts.com They were simple to install and look bad ass:

DSC07693_zpszp6trp4e.jpg
[/URL]
DSC07695_zpsbbrk46p4.jpg
/IMG]
DSC07693_zpszp6trp4e.jpg

DSC07697_zpsokxq1w9p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Holycrapadoodah!!! Tuning pegs hell, that WHOLE axe smokes.
I hear soaring feedback notes just looking at the pics.

Wow, this place is full of kind people. I may start to overcome my shyness and post some of my recorded music. In fact, I have much more elaborate recordings, and the drums are always cheesy (garage band) but here is one short jam that I always liked. Recorded with my very first 2005 PRS custom 24. Dark, dark purple/red with [poopy] flame. I'll [post a photo. I am bearing my soul. Please take it easy on me:
There are plenty more. If people like this, I'll unveil them.
~peace~

Last edited by a moderator:
Could do without the subtle political points. Great art with the video. More importantly, Love the music, especially the first one. What type of amp and pickups were used with that. The blooming melodic notes are sweetness. Very good!

what political points? The amp was likely a 65 Twin reverb at low volume. Thanks so VERY much for the kind words. I'm fragile! LOL.... Finally, not sure what pickups ares in that '05 custom 24. Thanks

last one of the day:
these are just cheesy little jams. Let's hear what everyone else has done with these GREATEST guitars in the world!

i got the wrongs ones though. These have rosewood or coco bolo in the middle I need to get a set with ebony in the middle so they are black trim. Then use these on my purple P24. I highly recommend Crazyparts.com. They have some parts that are very subtle but make your guitar shine just that extra bit!

what political points? The amp was likely a 65 Twin reverb at low volume. Thanks so VERY much for the kind words. I'm fragile! LOL.... Finally, not sure what pickups ares in that '05 custom 24. Thanks
I don't get any particular political points either, but maybe I'm thick. But since you don't think you had any, that usually means there were none intended. Of course, every piece of art reveals a part of our soul, so maybe something seeped through...

Anyway, nice guitar work! The GD-inspired stuff is very, um, inspired! I can't get that Jerry Garcia/GD feel going at all, you got it nailed. And "My Movie" was quite tasty. About to watch Dr. Experiment, if I have time...

Thanks for the super kind words. Absolutely no political intent ever meant by intent. Only psychedelic jams. Here are two mare. Remember, they are all one man cheesy jams. Nothing else. The musicians you play with can make you better. That's why I like being the least talented guy in the band;
one last

I don't get any particular political points either, but maybe I'm thick. But since you don't think you had any, that usually means there were none intended. Of course, every piece of art reveals a part of our soul, so maybe something seeped through...

Anyway, nice guitar work! The GD-inspired stuff is very, um, inspired! I can't get that Jerry Garcia/GD feel going at all, you got it nailed. And "My Movie" was quite tasty. About to watch Dr. Experiment, if I have time...
thanks man. I've been playing nothing but GD and original stuff for almost 40 years. All 60s acid rock when I started playing back in the 80s.

this was done in 5 minutes. Boris' Tune. Has words but I can't sing:

Back