A Well-Oiled Machine!

Many thanks (as usual) to the people at PRS. Another outstanding event. The one picture I didn't get that I will make a double effort for next year is one of the indefatigable Bev.

I was glad to be able to put some faces on forum names. I'm sorry to say that I felt a bit on the outside at the Thursday night lobby hang, though.

Hans, truly sorry to hear about your wallet. I know what that is like... The last time it happened to me, I was due to board a plane in Scotland bound for the US in 2 hours. The airport staff located my wallet about 20 mins before boarding leaving me just enough time to scoot through security and get on the plane.

Many thanks again to theMike for the forum badges, my badge may be my favorite piece of bling from this year.

Many thanks (as usual) to the people at PRS. Another outstanding event. The one picture I didn't get that I will make a double effort for next year is one of the indefatigable Bev.

I was glad to be able to put some faces on forum names. I'm sorry to say that I felt a bit on the outside at the Thursday night lobby hang, though.

Hans, truly sorry to hear about your wallet. I know what that is like... The last time it happened to me, I was due to board a plane in Scotland bound for the US in 2 hours. The airport staff located my wallet about 20 mins before boarding leaving me just enough time to scoot through security and get on the plane.

Many thanks again to theMike for the forum badges, my badge may be my favorite piece of bling from this year.

Forum badges definitely awesome- thanks Mike! I almost felt like we should have gone around the circle and introduced people. I met a few guys but there were plenty there I didn't just cause I'm not real outspoken.

Look at L-Man on the right laughing at us for acting like a bunch of kids.

If Vinnie wasn't the Italian Sausage in that man-sandwich, it would look at LOT worse. :laugh:

Boys will be boys! :)

Actually I appreciate all the weight you guys applied to those Lovesac couches. It made it a lot easier to get them back into their travel bags.

Back