A way to fix a mistake...

* Body is on the way to Cali.

* Chrome parts should be here early next week.

* Brand new 57/08s and Black Paisley case (via Sweetwater) should be here early next week.

I am getting seriously pumped. I dreamed of this bad mofo last night - all night.

Here's another observation about the DW CE, though. maybe @Shawn@PRS can clarify this for me. The "inlays" are black J-birds. However, they seem like they are silk screened or painted on the fretboard. I had the shadow birds on my 25th Anni SAS, but you could still tell they were plastic (or whatever). The DW seems like the birds are painted on. Hmmmm, mysteries....

* Brand new 57/08s and Black Paisley case (via Sweetwater) should be here early next week.

I am getting seriously pumped. I dreamed of this bad mofo last night - all night.

Here's another observation about the DW CE, though. maybe @Shawn@PRS can clarify this for me. The "inlays" are black J-birds. However, they seem like they are silk screened or painted on the fretboard. I had the shadow birds on my 25th Anni SAS, but you could still tell they were plastic (or whatever). The DW seems like the birds are painted on. Hmmmm, mysteries....

Outstanding!!!!!!!

You should cancel the Sweetwater order and replace it with this!

https://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/20th-anniversary-santana-singlecut-case/

Old thread I know but you wouldn’t happen to still have that old DW hardware still? I just ordered a CE24 in grey black I’ve been desperately trying to find black hardware for. Not looking for the bridge but def looking for everything else! Thanks!

Back