A Righteous Private Stock! Koa! Koa! Koa!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
Koa! Koa! Koa! Wow! What a masterpiece! Check her out here: https://wildwestguitars.com/electri...wbody-ii-private-stock-5674-natural-satin-koa PRS PAUL REED SMITH HOLLOWBODY II PRIVATE STOCK 5674 NATURAL SATIN KOA SMOKED BURST PRS - Paul Reed Smith Serial#: 219291
prs-hollowbody-ll-private-stock-5674-natural-satin-koa-219291-5-(11)__wwg.jpg
prs-hollowbody-ll-private-stock-5674-natural-satin-koa-219291-5_(10)__wwg.jpg
Koa! Koa! Koa! With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance. The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II's 57/08 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output. FEATURES Model Hollowbody II Year 2015 Body Type Hollow Top Wood Koa Body Wood Mahogany Finish Type Satin Finish Color Natural with Smoked Burst Back Finish Koa Binding Scrape Neck Wood Mahogany Fingerboard Tasmanian Blackwood Neck Carve Pattern Scale Length 25 Frets 22 Neck Finish Satin Inlays Macassar Ebony Birds Side Dots Black Headstock Macassar Ebony Private Stock Eagle on Koa Headstock Veneer Bridge Pickup 58/15 Neck Pickup 58/15 Hardware Hybrid Tuners PRS Phase III with Ebony Buttons Controls 1 Volume, 2 Tone with 3-Way Toggle Electronics PRS Piezo System with Mini Switch Extras Private Stock Case Form-Fit PRS Private Stock Hollowbody Leather Case Weight 5.7 lbs

That is a beauty!

You know what sucks about that one?

I don't see any way of making it mine. :bawling:

I don't know what's wrong with you guys, I see an owl. Although if it was haunted, that wouldn't slow me down. I'd see it as more of a jamming partner.

Looks spectacular.

Gorgeous! Way over my price point but what a delicious axe.

Holy Mother!!!

I couldn't afford THAT even if Wells Fargo forgave my mortgage payments for a whole YEAR!

But a year and a half might do it... :bawling:

As amazing as that guitar is, I kind of wish the back and top were reversed.

Back