a PRS and ...

Maxime Bousquet

--broken but under repair--
Hey friend! today just arrived by UPS the baby who will hopefully go wonderfully with my PRS! :D
1kzbHNn.jpg

Biting tongue...THAT'S what I'm talking about...Congratulations, Maxime...tell us how you like the rig once you've had a chance to explore...so good to see people with Fractal...but you've stepped up a few levels with the Axe FX III, the FC-12 AND the EV-1!

Biting tongue...THAT'S what I'm talking about...Congratulations, Maxime...tell us how you like the rig once you've had a chance to explore...so good to see people with Fractal...but you've stepped up a few levels with the Axe FX III, the FC-12 AND the EV-1!
Yes of course! I will let you know ! I just have to build my Mogami cables and I'm on my way!

as promised yesterday i finished building my xlr, humbuster and other cables .. and i finally got to give it a try, first impression i am blown away by the flexibility and sound of this thing :eek:wow
The configuration is simple in the end I only touched the beast but I have absolutely no regrets:D!

Happy to join the Fractal owner's group!

My FM3 and EV-1 arrived Thursday, and I put my FM3 into my music/living room, along with stereo HeadRush FRFR108s. It took a few hours (better part of an evening) to finally sort out the navigation of the FM3, but the FM3 Edit software proved helpful.

I listened to a few choice factory presets for inspiration, notated what blocks were utilized, and built 3 separate user presets with 3 scenes within each preset. The PerPreset FC and FC Controller tabs within FM3 Edit made that possible. Some trial and error, then finally got the FM3 working.

I can see where there is a lot of stuff to learn within the FM3. Customer Support was helpful and at least pointed me in the correct direction so as how to solve my problems with the FM3. Now, all I need to begin doing is typing up a "useful tips and tricks document" I can store on my computer. I thought to clear my head of the cobwebs accumulated yesterday and take in some fresh air with a nice walk.

Saturday afternoon may be my only weekend chance to test drive the FM3 and my presets. I'll be studying early evening, and hope the warm weather will cooperate for computer use (t-storms might require computer shut down). I'll see if I can share some tips regards the FM3.

I did discover that the JTM45 platform works really well for the "verge of breakup" amp-type. My 3 presets are currently based from the EJ Clean, the JTM45, and the ODS-100 HRM for cleans, crunch, and lead.

Perhaps Saturday; I'll try connecting my EV-1, but that may wait until things gel over the course of the next few days.

Best wishes with yours! Can't wait to hear how you're doing with the Axe-FX III!

Happy to join the Fractal owner's group!

My FM3 and EV-1 arrived Thursday, and I put my FM3 into my music/living room, along with stereo HeadRush FRFR108s. It took a few hours (better part of an evening) to finally sort out the navigation of the FM3, but the FM3 Edit software proved helpful.

I listened to a few choice factory presets for inspiration, notated what blocks were utilized, and built 3 separate user presets with 3 scenes within each preset. The PerPreset FC and FC Controller tabs within FM3 Edit made that possible. Some trial and error, then finally got the FM3 working.

I can see where there is a lot of stuff to learn within the FM3. Customer Support was helpful and at least pointed me in the correct direction so as how to solve my problems with the FM3. Now, all I need to begin doing is typing up a "useful tips and tricks document" I can store on my computer. I thought to clear my head of the cobwebs accumulated yesterday and take in some fresh air with a nice walk.

Saturday afternoon may be my only weekend chance to test drive the FM3 and my presets. I'll be studying early evening, and hope the warm weather will cooperate for computer use (t-storms might require computer shut down). I'll see if I can share some tips regards the FM3.

I did discover that the JTM45 platform works really well for the "verge of breakup" amp-type. My 3 presets are currently based from the EJ Clean, the JTM45, and the ODS-100 HRM for cleans, crunch, and lead.

Perhaps Saturday; I'll try connecting my EV-1, but that may wait until things gel over the course of the next few days.

Best wishes with yours! Can't wait to hear how you're doing with the Axe-FX III!
also happy for you! I imagine the more compact side of the fm3 makes it a bit more complex in the first few hours of use !? for my part I find that the factory sounds are very usable and with little adjustment! yesterday i progressed a lot and understood a lot of things, especially with the fc-12 it's amazing! Axe edit is easy to understand and use!

today I will start to build my presets, scene and channel! yesterday i was watching a Leon todd video showing some presets and one surprised me
( fremen's Drones of Arrakis )
I admit having been retained by this factory preset!:D

I also wish you to have fun with your fm3! I also confirm that my PRS approves my choice!

Back