A Nice Production Credit

László

Too Many Notes
My son Jamie co-produced a couple of the songs on the new 30 Seconds to Mars record, “America,” that dropped today, and got credit on the recording, which is pretty cool!

You’ll probably recognize some of the other producers’ names if you’re into modern pop, EDM, etc. Scroll down the page and there’s a track listing with producers listed for all the tracks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(Thirty_Seconds_to_Mars_album)

I know, it’s too much of a Dad Brag again, but I can’t seem to help it. :)

You have every right to Dad Brag! Very cool stuff! Congrats to Jamie! Hopefully, this will lead to even more amazing projects for him in the future! Well done bud!

Thanks, guys! I’m particularly fond of the song with Halsey on it, Love is Madness.

I just saw that the Mars album Jamie worked on, “America,” is the highest charting album EVER on the Billboard 200.

He’s on tour in Europe with 30STM for the next few weeks. He and Jared did a live instagram feed from the Louvre playing and singing some of the stuff from the record, outdoors, with a random crowd gathered.

It was a cool video. I don’t know how long it will be on Jared Leto’s instagram, but it was a lot of fun to watch! I have pics, but deleted my Photobucket account, so I can’t link screen shots here. You’ll have to take my word for it! ;)

highest so... #1?

i bet that’s a fun tour. ‘jordan catalano!’

I just saw that the Mars album Jamie worked on, “America,” is the highest charting album EVER on the Billboard 200.

He’s on tour in Europe with 30STM for the next few weeks. He and Jared did a live instagram feed from the Louvre playing and singing some of the stuff from the record, outdoors, with a random crowd gathered.

It was a cool video. I don’t know how long it will be on Jared Leto’s instagram, but it was a lot of fun to watch! I have pics, but deleted my Photobucket account, so I can’t link screen shots here. You’ll have to take my word for it! ;)

Back