A new quarantine meal I am pretty proud of

Random fact, I've never cooked veg in butter. Try boiling or steaming & knob of butter in the drained veg

Guarantee its not as tasty :)

This is a world wide pandemic, and I am a NON-essential business who has been legally shut down for a couple of months now. Also an alcoholic. So, I will take what I can get to keep going at this point. :(

I love me a “sh!tty” beer, especially in warm weather, they’re refreshing. Don’t let anyone beer shame you!

Just about the only ones I won’t touch are Bud (any), Miller High Life (which is a shame because I love the slogan), and Rolling Rock (worst beer ever).

Made the cloud eggs on Saturday. The easy way to separate the egg? Just do it with your hand. Yolk in the hand, with the white draining through your fingers. Really got a kick out of these! Thanks for the idea!

Tonight was pan fried burgers and French fries. Cast iron skillets with a ton of bacon grease in them. Wife calls them BFY burgers—bad for you. But they’re so good!

I love me a “sh!tty” beer, especially in warm weather, they’re refreshing. Don’t let anyone beer shame you!

Just about the only ones I won’t touch are Bud (any), Miller High Life (which is a shame because I love the slogan), and Rolling Rock (worst beer ever).
You mean you’ll drink Natty Boh willingly?

I never see that for sale in Chicagoland, but the few times I’ve had it, it’s been fine.

Watery beers have their place in life, just like heavier beers like stouts do. A mildly flavourless ice cold can of alcoholic water can be fun!

Agree. Plus, I think people get all caught up in the beer of the month. :rolleyes: Advertising is a powerful thing.

What, did you run out of Old Style and Meister Brau?

Back