A Mr. Frank Clarke Production… MUST SEE!

JMintzer

Bobble Head Moderator
Of special interest are the following…

2:00 minute mark

3:00 minute mark

5:49 minute mark

And saving the best for last (be sure not to have any food or liquids in your mouth), the 8:25 minute mark…

Last edited by a moderator:
bwahahahaha...

This is a video I produced and edited for my school. As a day gig, I teach Multimedia Production (and AP Language) at Thomas Stone High School in Waldorf MD. A few weeks ago, I had a brainstorm to do this video, and just went for it, guerilla-style. My students shot the footage in 4-5 days, and I edited it in 4 more (about 40 hours of editing). I posted it on Feb 17, so in 2.5 weeks, it's been featured on the FOX Morning News, picked up by the Huffington Post, featured on 98.3 STAR-FM, and a bunch of other media and education outlets (including being posted on the MSDE website). It's garnered over 33,000 views in 127 countries and all 50 states. I think it makes people smile. And people like to smile. Life can be so simple if we let it.

Awesome! Great job to all! Wish news would show more of this
Cheers

Frankie, I loved it! were they randomly recorded or rehearsed? did you bring a boom box to set tempo? did you actually listed to that monotonous song while mixing or just a click track/time code?

Back