A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

I'll give it a go... I have a Dragon 2 BASS (edit, thought it was a treble) with chrome cover looking for a home. The leads aren't super long, but plenty to work with, and the chrome cover is kind of dingy (i'll try to clean it up some). it works fine though, so anyone wanting to try a dragon 2 or upgrade an SE, just drop me a line and I'll get it in the mail to you.

...also, I thought I had a black switch cap for whoever was looking for one, but I dont. I have a cream one if you want it though

Last edited:
Here are some cool are rare pups. Never used on any production PRS models, only used on Private Stocks, Artist guitars and some of Paul's personal stuff.
PRS #10 Treble and Bass. These are a single conductor set, so they will NOT work with a 5 way switch or push/pull pot, but they would be great for an SE project or ??? First reply to this thread gets them.
Treble reads 13.26K and Bass 8.45
pic_zpsa5724413.jpg
[/IMG]
pup_zps937478f6.jpg

This whole thread is awesome, but this gesture was AMAZING! If karma is real, you're set!!

I have two PRS t shirts from the Dallas Guitar show 2007. The front has the Santana model and a blueprint of the PRS trem.

1- Lrg, new with tags
1-Lrg gently used and faded (tag cut out 'cause they bug me)

stake your claim

IMG_2897_zps2e1379ce.jpg

I'll give it a go... I have a Dragon 2 BASS (edit, thought it was a treble) with chrome cover looking for a home. The leads aren't super long, but plenty to work with, and the chrome cover is kind of dingy (i'll try to clean it up some). it works fine though, so anyone wanting to try a dragon 2 or upgrade an SE, just drop me a line and I'll get it in the mail to you.

...also, I thought I had a black switch cap for whoever was looking for one, but I dont. I have a cream one if you want it though

The Dragon 2 I have will be on its way to Chris528 once he sends me an address. I had two responders, but Chris PM'ed 5 minutes sooner than the other.

Back