A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been silent on a lot of this lately, but you guys know you can't blame us "idiots" for the latest flare up of Covid right? The vaccine you all eagerly took was made for the original strain. The latest outbreak is the Delta. the Vaccine is at best 30% effective against the Delta. I posted an article from NBC, IIRC, that showed 75% of the people infected with the latest round were fully vaccinated in Boston I think it was. Many of these current illnesses are already vaccinated. So the only way you can blame us unvaccinated is if we built the Delta and we didn't. There is some evidence that it is you vaccinated guys who created the Delta virus through evolutionary forces acting on your immune systems, but I won't go there.

Did I miss where I called you an idiot? Or were you just calling yourself that? :)

Seriously, how did you get this antibodies that make you safer than I am? And how long will your antibodies last? Just curious.
On a serious note, one thing you can say that immediately makes me not take anything you say seriously, is the “science experiment” remark. Once someone goes that route, I know exactly where they are coming from. And it’s not a place I’m going to take seriously. Most of the greatest athletes in the world have had it. Most doctors have. Most real scientists have. But you know better than they do, right? Hmmmm

Did I miss where I called you an idiot? Or were you just calling yourself that? :)

Seriously, how did you get this antibodies that make you safer than I am? And how long will your antibodies last? Just curious.
On a serious note, one thing you can say that immediately makes me not take anything you say seriously, is the “science experiment” remark. Once someone goes that route, I know exactly where they are coming from. And it’s not a place I’m going to take seriously. Most of the greatest athletes in the world have had it. Most doctors have. Most real scientists have. But you know better than they do, right? Hmmmm
Hoo boy, here we go...popcorn time. Im staying out of this one.

Dream, it aint worth arguing. All that happens is you make a late night liquor run. Ive come to the realization that people these days generally arent looking to consider that thier opinions may be somewhat in error, or that the source they look to may be compromised in honesty. Let em just do it. Lets just go back to bluz lawyer axes.

A poem I wrote for occasions like this:
You do you...
I do me....
And we wont do each other...
Hopefully.

Damn, Im a modern Robert Frost.

Dream, it aint worth arguing. All that happens is you make a late night liquor run. Ive come to the realization that people these days generally arent looking to consider that thier opinions may be somewhat in error, or that the source they look to may be compromised in honesty. Let em just do it. Lets just go back to bluz lawyer axes.

A poem I wrote for occasions like this:
You do you...
I do me....
And we wont do each other...
Hopefully.

Damn, Im a modern Robert Frost.
Wait. I just told my wife I had a romantic poem for her and read this. And she said “OK!” And then “yeeeehaaa!” :eek:

I don't think he meant to imply that you were making a personal attack. I think he was just paraphrasing the lingo thats been circulating throughout this whole ordeal. You know, each side calling the other "idiot" or whatever.

That said, I probably would be more willing to identify with your views. Though I haven't read more than 2 pages of the thread so what do I know? Lol

You owe me some coke or something.

How about diet coke? :D lol

Coke?? My wife just sent me to the store for batteries! I better get you some too.

LMFAO!

Last edited:
I've been silent on a lot of this lately, but you guys know you can't blame us "idiots" for the latest flare up of Covid right? The vaccine you all eagerly took was made for the original strain. The latest outbreak is the Delta. the Vaccine is at best 30% effective against the Delta. I posted an article from NBC, IIRC, that showed 75% of the people infected with the latest round were fully vaccinated in Boston I think it was. Many of these current illnesses are already vaccinated. So the only way you can blame us unvaccinated is if we built the Delta and we didn't. There is some evidence that it is you vaccinated guys who created the Delta virus through evolutionary forces acting on your immune systems, but I won't go there.
The whole thing with Covid is blown way out of proportion. It's basically a normal flu and people do get sick and die but many that are dying they say it's Covid when it's really other reasons. The vaccine is the reason they are doing this. Many people are getting sick and dying from the vaccine which is being covered up by mainstream media. It's a very scary time when if you don't want this experimental shot you could be barred from working and doing other things you need to do. The media and politicians are blaming the delta on the unvaccinated. This is bs because they are just trying to get everyone to get the shot. The vaccine takers are walking around like they are heroes even though there is major problems with the vaccine. What a mind funk.

Dream, it aint worth arguing. All that happens is you make a late night liquor run. Ive come to the realization that people these days generally arent looking to consider that thier opinions may be somewhat in error, or that the source they look to may be compromised in honesty.
I have a variety of sources and I can fact check on my own. Your refusal to believe these sources is on you. If you can realize there is something strange and setup about the Covid thing I don't know what to tell you. The test isn't reliable, it could be setup to give false positives. That's admitted. So the cases are not factual. Many who have died have died of other reasons have been listed as covid deaths. That's admitted. The novel corona virus has never been isolated, that's admitted. What part of this are you not getting?

The whole thing with Covid is blown way out of proportion. It's basically a normal flu and people do get sick and die but many that are dying they say it's Covid when it's really other reasons. The vaccine is the reason they are doing this. Many people are getting sick and dying from the vaccine which is being covered up by mainstream media. It's a very scary time when if you don't want this experimental shot you could be barred from working and doing other things you need to do. The media and politicians are blaming the delta on the unvaccinated. This is bs because they are just trying to get everyone to get the shot. The vaccine takers are walking around like they are heroes even though there is major problems with the vaccine. What a mind funk.

I have a variety of sources and I can fact check on my own. Your refusal to believe these sources is on you. If you can realize there is something strange and setup about the Covid thing I don't know what to tell you. The test isn't reliable, it could be setup to give false positives. That's admitted. So the cases are not factual. Many who have died have died of other reasons have been listed as covid deaths. That's admitted. The novel corona virus has never been isolated, that's admitted. What part of this are you not getting?

Must be trying to turn this into a joke thread I guess because these posts are funny.

What a mind funk.

"What a stupendous, what an incomprehensible machine is man! Who can endure toil, famine, stripes, imprisonment & death itself in vindication of his own liberty, and the next moment . . . inflict on his fellow men a bondage, one hour of which is fraught with more misery than ages of that which he rose in rebellion to oppose."
Jefferson

It's a little late in his course of treatment, but I would try to get him Ivermectin.

"ivermectin, frequently used to deworm horses, and increasingly being taken by people in a misguided attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19"

A Georgia police officer who frequently posted anti-vaxx messages on Facebook and took an anti-parasitic drug instead of a vaccine has died of COVID-19.
Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office died on Wednesday after a short battle with the virus, according to local news station WSAV.
Sheriff Chuck Moseley said, "Captain Manning was an integral part of our family and our hearts are broken. Our love and prayers go forward to his family," according to WSAV."
After the announcement of his death, Facebook posts made by Manning circulated on social media.
In one post, Manning shared an image that said, "I am not vaccinated by choice and that's my right."
In another, Manning encouraged people to stock up on the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin, frequently used to deworm horses, and increasingly being taken by people in a misguided attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19.

"ivermectin, frequently used to deworm horses, and increasingly being taken by people in a misguided attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19"

A Georgia police officer who frequently posted anti-vaxx messages on Facebook and took an anti-parasitic drug instead of a vaccine has died of COVID-19.
Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office died on Wednesday after a short battle with the virus, according to local news station WSAV.
Sheriff Chuck Moseley said, "Captain Manning was an integral part of our family and our hearts are broken. Our love and prayers go forward to his family," according to WSAV."
After the announcement of his death, Facebook posts made by Manning circulated on social media.
In one post, Manning shared an image that said, "I am not vaccinated by choice and that's my right."
In another, Manning encouraged people to stock up on the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin, frequently used to deworm horses, and increasingly being taken by people in a misguided attempt to treat or prevent COVID-19.

I read his story. Im gonna say this one thing and then no mas covid crap.

Sympathies to his family, but I will never understand it. These people took an anti-parasitic drug to combat an affliction that is not caused by a parasite, not to mention an affliction they said doesn't exist...so I guess it does now? This is why people fight so hard against misinformation and unfounded speculation. This stuff kills people, and Im not talking about covid. The Misinformation machine is not innocuous.

That said, at this point though, Im about finished caring. I have been time and time again horribly disappointed in the behavior and critical thinking of people during this crisis. No offense to anyone, but who knew a piece of cheap fabric could make people collectively lose thier minds? Thats the last Im talking about this, its back to battery jokes after this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back