A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Somon Says, lmao, we keep editing our posts as to not offend each other (the case for me anyway)

Last thing I want is to offend anyone. I like this forum, I like most people here. This damn tread tho brings the worst of me and I really wish it dissappear. We should talk and geek guitars not this

Last thing I want is to offend anyone. I like this forum, I like most people here. This damn tread tho brings the worst of me and I really wish it dissappear. We should talk and geek guitars not this
We’re all good here, bro. And I’m 100% with you on this, but it’s a hot topic and as seems to be “the norm” these days, is pitting friend against friend. Truly sad. Friends of mine who were in the military for 20 years, and admit to getting “hundreds” of vaccines, saying that forcing them to take a vaccine is infringing on the freedoms they fought to preserve... after they had “hundreds” of vaccines to be safe while they served our country. The US is about ready to go into “Lockdown #2” And then what is going on in the Middle East right now.... this is historically bad stuff going on right now. And America is LEADING the clown show!

We’re all good here, bro. And I’m 100% with you on this, but it’s a hot topic and as seems to be “the norm” these days, is pitting friend against friend. Truly sad. Friends of mine who were in the military for 20 years, and admit to getting “hundreds” of vaccines, saying that forcing them to take a vaccine is infringing on the freedoms they fought to preserve... after they had “hundreds” of vaccines to be safe while they served our country. The US is about ready to go into “Lockdown #2” And then what is going on in the Middle East right now.... this is historically bad stuff going on right now. And America is LEADING the clown show!

I've been silent on a lot of this lately, but you guys know you can't blame us "idiots" for the latest flare up of Covid right? The vaccine you all eagerly took was made for the original strain. The latest outbreak is the Delta. the Vaccine is at best 30% effective against the Delta. I posted an article from NBC, IIRC, that showed 75% of the people infected with the latest round were fully vaccinated in Boston I think it was. Many of these current illnesses are already vaccinated. So the only way you can blame us unvaccinated is if we built the Delta and we didn't. There is some evidence that it is you vaccinated guys who created the Delta virus through evolutionary forces acting on your immune systems, but I won't go there.

I've been silent on a lot of this lately, but you guys know you can't blame us "idiots" for the latest flare up of Covid right? The vaccine you all eagerly took was made for the original strain. The latest outbreak is the Delta. the Vaccine is at best 30% effective against the Delta. I posted an article from NBC, IIRC, that showed 75% of the people infected with the latest round were fully vaccinated in Boston I think it was. Many of these current illnesses are already vaccinated. So the only way you can blame us unvaccinated is if we built the Delta and we didn't. There is some evidence that it is you vaccinated guys who created the Delta virus through evolutionary forces acting on your immune systems, but I won't go there.

I do. **** wouldn't mutate if you would comply. It's fault of your kind

I do. **** wouldn't mutate if you would comply. It's fault of your kind
Read the science, the mutations do occur in the natural environment, but they mutate to more aggressive types in a modified environment. Why do you think they tell you to take all the ant-biotics when you are prescribed them? The superbugs as they are now called are created by not killing all of the bugs in a patient's system. You kill off all the weak ones leaving the superbugs still alive to infect others. That is what happened in the Delta case. It's science, but you have your biases and you don't want to believe it. Ok... up to you.

Read the science, the mutations do occur in the natural environment, but they mutate to more aggressive types in a modified environment. Why do you think they tell you to take all the ant-biotics when you are prescribed them? The superbugs as they are now called are created by not killing all of the bugs in a patient's system. You kill off all the weak ones leaving the superbugs still alive to infect others. That is what happened in the Delta case. It's science, but you have your biases and you don't want to believe it. Ok... up to you.

I will keep listen what THEY say (people who dedicated their life to sience) more than I would listen to random AP515 on PRS forum. You had one job to ware mask, to wash your hands and to jab yourself. Repeating lockdowns, people losing jobs and businesses, emotional and financial depressions, lost life's is what you benefited to.

I will keep listen what THEY say (people who dedicated their life to sience) more than I would listen to random AP515 on PRS forum. You had one job to ware mask, to wash your hands and to jab yourself. Repeating lockdowns, people losing jobs and businesses, emotional and financial depressions, lost life's is what you benefited to.
So now I'm a killer. Hmm, you don't know that I don't wear a mask (in fact I do, even though they help very little). All you know is I didn't take your science experiment. But I already have the antibodies so I'm better protected than you are. Whooda thunk it.

So now I'm a killer. Hmm, you don't know that I don't wear a mask (in fact I do, even though they help very little). All you know is I didn't take your science experiment. But I already have the antibodies so I'm better protected than you are. Whooda thunk it.

Oversimplified but yes. You and your kind literally killing people

It is my understanding that being less effective against infection has f***all to do with efficacy against serious disease, hospitalization, and death. Before I retired, I was in a crowded restaurant in Madrid on the first weekend of March, 2020. Not too long after that, Madrid definitely was not a good place to be. That’s about as close as I cared to come. I’m all about increasing my odds and those of my fellow humans. I’ve refrained from posting in this thread, and probably won’t in the future.

Peace

That was low, even for you

To remind you - I got positive shot as a result of line of duty where I clean the mess you donated to develop
It wasn't a low shot at all. You have had the vaccine. It is about 80% effective against the original. It is at most 30% effective against Delta. I have natural antibodies. They are 100% effective against the original and still undetermined but certainly better than 30% effective against the Delta. Yours will wear off within 6 months. Mine will still be effective for at least 18 months that they know of (sampling people who have had covid from Jan 2020). I'm just reporting the science.

It wasn't a low shot at all. You have had the vaccine. It is about 80% effective against the original. It is at most 30% effective against Delta. I have natural antibodies. They are 100% effective against the original and still undetermined but certainly better than 30% effective against the Delta. Yours will wear off within 6 months. Mine will still be effective for at least 18 months that they know of (sampling people who have had covid from Jan 2020). I'm just reporting the science.

Yeah, youtube science. I'm done

Before I go - I will just leave it here. This is a txt message I got from a friend of ours earlier today. I hope you won't join the club as I do wish you well.

Yeah, youtube science. I'm done

Before I go - I will just leave it here. This is a txt message I got from a friend of ours earlier today. I hope you won't join the club as I do wish you well.

Very sad. I wish your friend well. I very much hope he pulls through. It's a little late in his course of treatment, but I would try to get him Ivermectin. It worked very well for me but I took it early. The later it is given the less it is able to do. It inhibits replication, if the virus has already replicated through most of the body it is of course not nearly as effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back