A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just got suspended by the "fact checkers" on Facebook for posting an "OPINION" that those snot-nosed brownshirts didn't like, so I guess you'll me seeing me in this thread a whole lot more this month. hahahaha Just kidding. I'm done exercising my constitutionally protected freedom of speech for a while. There's just too much BS that goes along with candidly and honestly speaking our mind. I'll just shut up for a while and try being a very quiet and disgruntled veteran, pondering why the hell I ever risked my neck supporting and defending the constitution in the first place.
Just wanted to say, we may not agree on everything, but I would defend your right to say what you feel. Thank you for your service too. I come from a family of veterans, and some are not here anymore due to ptsd. I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, your service is appreciated.

Well, I just got suspended by the "fact checkers" on Facebook for posting an "OPINION" that those snot-nosed brownshirts didn't like, so I guess you'll me seeing me in this thread a whole lot more this month. hahahaha Just kidding. I'm done exercising my constitutionally protected freedom of speech for a while. There's just too much BS that goes along with candidly and honestly speaking our mind. I'll just shut up for a while and try being a very quiet and disgruntled veteran, pondering why the hell I ever risked my neck supporting and defending the constitution in the first place.

Just wanted to say, we may not agree on everything, but I would defend your right to say what you feel. Thank you for your service too. I come from a family of veterans, and some are not here anymore due to ptsd. I can't speak for everyone, but for myself, your service is appreciated.

A huge ditto on this.

I actually just got tested for covid. All I can say is to thank all the mouth breathing, flat earth believing, clouds behind sun seeing idiots that this tread and our streets are full of

That sucks. It maddens me beyond words.

My son got positive hit too today, poor little guy he is scared shitless. As I said up in this tread I'm with the emergency services. I hear stuff like "I don't need a mask as I'm double vaccinated" on daily basis. I'm double vac'd too - yet first 36h I was offline. Getting better, tho

My son got positive hit too today, poor little guy he is scared shitless. As I said up in this tread I'm with the emergency services. I hear stuff like "I don't need a mask as I'm double vaccinated" on daily basis. I'm double vac'd too - yet first 36h I was offline. Getting better, tho
Sorry to hear about your son. Wishing you both the best.

What war(s) did you serve in if I may ask?

Did some weird computer problem happen? I quoted Hangar18 and was asking him but I'm not good with computers so who knows.? Lol

Anyway, it could be a question for you too, if applicable.

Did some weird computer problem happen? I quoted Hangar18 and was asking him but I'm not good with computers so who knows.? Lol

Anyway, it could be a question for you too, if applicable.

(...)me-being-a-dick answer(...)

Last edited:
Depending what you want to get with this question. If to poke me then I would answer with a question - how many kids you resuscitated?

Don't poke me. I wasn't born yesterday, I have my own baggage, I sucked eggs before
Uh, he said he was trying to quote Hanger18.

Anyway, hope you guys are well soon!

Depending what you want to get with this question. If to poke me then I would answer with a question - how many kids you resuscitated?

Don't poke me. I wasn't born yesterday, I have my own baggage, I sucked eggs before
I was just trying to be inclusive in case you did serve, but the inquiry was directed towards Hangar18.

Well then I apologise. The subject always flame the short fuse in me. I did not look back in the tread mainly as its full of lunacy and I didn't want to be more irritated than I already was.

I did not served but half my team was or still is serving in one way or the other. To a degree we all cut from the same cloth.

We are doing well thank you. Bruno was a little bumped when we got the memo but other than headache he is fine. Same here, I have moments of lethargy and I make no sense periodically but all in all I seen worst. We are not on any drugs but I will call my doctor in the morning just to get some PRN prednisolone

Thanks again and I'm sorry to jump again here in this tread

Last edited:
He also said

"Not trying to poke you, why the hostility?

As far as I know, and what my computer says, I really did quote Hangar18, but to be inclusive, if you served, I mentioned that I'd like to know when/or where out of curiosity. That's all. Maybe I know folks that have done the same. Sheesh! I should've just said that the inquiry wasn't directed towards you.

Also, as DTR said, I hope you're both well soon too."

But then I got defensive, deleted the post, and made the new, stripped down comment posted above Simon's.

... just to spare anybody any confusion.

I still wish you well.

@Simon Says, lmao, we keep editing our posts as to not offend each other (the case for me anyway).

Edit (again lol): Actually, I just checked the threads latest posts tonight. Other than that I haven't seen it before.

I just noticed mention of military service and was curious about where Hangar18 had been.

Cheers bud!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back