A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a building where everyone is required to wear a mask and let me tell you what I have seen 100% of the time, not only in my own travels but even on TV watching sessions of congress and so on. 100% of the time without fail, EVERY little goodie-two-shoes I've ever seen wearing a mask, who suddenly felt the urge to sneeze, quickly lowered their mask and sneezed into the open air just as if they were never wearing one in the first place and then returned their mask to it's normal position where the donkey jockey fascists tell you you are supposed to wear it. NO ONE I've ever witnessed sneeze, has ever sneezed into their mask. EVER. Not only do unrated masks NOT protect you, but even the H1N1 rated masks don't work when you refuse to sneeze into them. Masks are not only bull$hit but those "elected officials" who give these unconstitutional orders to wear masks, won't even wear them themselves!

I have sneezed into a mask multiple times in the last 18 months because I knew that's what it was there for. But with that, I'm not getting into this conversation.

I hate to say this... and I have no authority here, but I think that for the good of the forum, we need to let this thread stop where it is.

Any discussion of this virus is becoming as ridiculous as a political discussion. As far as I've seen, we're pretty much unregulated at this point, and you guys can do what you want. But for the good of the forum overall, I think we should let this thread go and avoid any further discussions on the matter. There is a new wave of infections that is well underway. Refusing to believe the virus is any different than any other virus, that masks help, that the vaccine matters, and all the other stuff I hear every day is becoming less and less tolerable as I see person after person affected by this disease. I'm getting tired of having to stop myself from unloading on someone that I've never had an issue with before. This isn't fakebook. A friend of mine posted on Instagram last night "we're asking you to wear a mask and get a shot. We're not asking you to storm the beaches at Normandy."

That said, this is just my opinion. If people want to continue to discuss this matter, feel free. I won't be around to see the forum implode, just remember that I warned you.

I hate to say this... and I have no authority here, but I think that for the good of the forum, we need to let this thread stop where it is.

Any discussion of this virus is becoming as ridiculous as a political discussion. As far as I've seen, we're pretty much unregulated at this point, and you guys can do what you want. But for the good of the forum overall, I think we should let this thread go and avoid any further discussions on the matter. There is a new wave of infections that is well underway. Refusing to believe the virus is any different than any other virus, that masks help, that the vaccine matters, and all the other stuff I hear every day is becoming less and less tolerable as I see person after person affected by this disease. I'm getting tired of having to stop myself from unloading on someone that I've never had an issue with before. This isn't fakebook. A friend of mine posted on Instagram last night "we're asking you to wear a mask and get a shot. We're not asking you to storm the beaches at Normandy."

That said, this is just my opinion. If people want to continue to discuss this matter, feel free. I won't be around to see the forum implode, just remember that I warned you.
Yep, I think Im in the same boat. I poke my head in one time, and here we go again. Im donezo. Peace out mates.

Yep, I think Im in the same boat. I poke my head in one time, and here we go again. Im donezo. Peace out mates.
Don't go anywhere. We can all just stop talking about this subject, and everything will be "as usual." This topic is going to ruin the forum though, IMO, if it continues.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/members/prsguitars.1/
I see this “person” pop up every once in a while.
Also try contacting @JMintzer. He’s still listed as a moderator.
I think James pops in from time to time, but haven't seen him in a while. I don't want to "report" the thread as much as I just think the topic needs to go away from the forum completely before it causes irreparable damage. And like I said, I'm SURE Shawn would have nuked this and the other one weeks ago.

We're also down a few mods - Hans stepped away from those duties because he wasn't going to be here as much, Shawn left, and rugerPC left the building for good last year (not COVID related).

I think James pops in from time to time, but haven't seen him in a while. I don't want to "report" the thread as much as I just think the topic needs to go away from the forum completely before it causes irreparable damage. And like I said, I'm SURE Shawn would have nuked this and the other one weeks ago.
Sometimes it’s “Old Yeller” time.

tenor.gif

Well, I just got suspended by the "fact checkers" on Facebook for posting an "OPINION" that those snot-nosed brownshirts didn't like, so I guess you'll me seeing me in this thread a whole lot more this month. hahahaha Just kidding. I'm done exercising my constitutionally protected freedom of speech for a while. There's just too much BS that goes along with candidly and honestly speaking our mind. I'll just shut up for a while and try being a very quiet and disgruntled veteran, pondering why the hell I ever risked my neck supporting and defending the constitution in the first place.

Well, I just got suspended by the "fact checkers" on Facebook for posting an "OPINION" that those snot-nosed brownshirts didn't like, so I guess you'll me seeing me in this thread a whole lot more this month. hahahaha Just kidding. I'm done exercising my constitutionally protected freedom of speech for a while. There's just too much BS that goes along with candidly and honestly speaking our mind. I'll just shut up for a while and try being a very quiet and disgruntled veteran, pondering why the hell I ever risked my neck supporting and defending the constitution in the first place.
Never doubt your service is appreciated, only know that this generation is being taught to hate individual rights. They are being taught that it is the group to which you belong that should be valued, not the individual. Further the deposed saith not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back