A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp... You believe in spirits, and planets to land on are not real. We didn't go to the moon, nor land devices on Mars, there is no space, etc.
Not sure who is running the propane space heater to keep us warm, but I'd like to ask him/her/it to tone it down a tad. It's a bit warm here again.
Not sure who is teaching you this stuff, but I'm scared for you and your family.
People with superior knowledge are often ridiculed and feared. That's life in the fast lane.

Why do I do this to myself?.....Wisdom of Clashcityrocker: "....It (the sun) wasn't far away because then it would be over the clouds. I can't really explain it, then again I don't have to. I don't subscribe to Dubay's theory of how the sun would orbit the earth......I think the sun is just here to provide light heat and energy for plants to grow. The planets and stars could be spirits. Not sure what the moon is. Maybe a light for nighttime. It's not a place you can land on."

So, you're basically saying if the sun was far away, it would never set or rise. How exactly?

Well, at least you eschew Dubay, that's a start. OK....where is the sun then? How far is it?

As to what the sun is, so you think the sun is here is to provide light for plants. Okay....yes, the sun provides energy and warmth to plants, and every other biological organism on Earth. Are you implying the sun was crafted by an intelligent designer?

Planets and stars could be spirits....I thought you said they are more like spirits, in that you think they are such things. So, maybe they arent? If they are spirits, what are they spirits of? Are they alcoholic spirits?

If the moon was a light for the night-time, then why do we have moon phases? The moon even disappears during its new moon phase. That's not particularly effective as a nightlight.

I think the key phrase here is "I can't explain it, then again I don't have to". In that case, your claims can be dismissed.

Why do I do this to myself?.....Wisdom of Clashcityrocker: "....It (the sun) wasn't far away because then it would be over the clouds. I can't really explain it, then again I don't have to. I don't subscribe to Dubay's theory of how the sun would orbit the earth......I think the sun is just here to provide light heat and energy for plants to grow. The planets and stars could be spirits. Not sure what the moon is. Maybe a light for nighttime. It's not a place you can land on."

So, you're basically saying if the sun was far away, it would never set or rise. How exactly?

Well, at least you eschew Dubay, that's a start. OK....where is the sun then? How far is it?

As to what the sun is, so you think the sun is here is to provide light for plants. Okay....yes, the sun provides energy and warmth to plants, and every other biological organism on Earth. Are you implying the sun was crafted by an intelligent designer?

Planets and stars could be spirits....I thought you said they are more like spirits, in that you think they are such things. So, maybe they arent? If they are spirits, what are they spirits of? Are they alcoholic spirits?

If the moon was a light for the night-time, then why do we have moon phases? The moon even disappears during its new moon phase. That's not particularly effective as a nightlight.

I think the key phrase here is "I can't explain it, then again I don't have to". In that case, your claims can be dismissed.
I'm not paid to be a scientist so I don't have to explain. I let others do that with video etc. Yes I think the whole existence here was created by intelligent design. He certainly wouldn't be stupid. I think the whole globe earth and solar system was a hoax by Gaelio and others to fool people into thinking the earth wasn't the center of "universe" I think they were actually Satanists.

I'm not paid to be a scientist so I don't have to explain. I let others do that with video etc. Yes I think the whole existence here was created by intelligent design. He certainly wouldn't be stupid. I think the whole globe earth and solar system was a hoax by Gaelio and others to fool people into thinking the earth wasn't the center of "universe" I think they were actually Satanists.
Sad.
Truly.
Ignorant (not the same as stupid) as well.
Bummer.

Another point that Awake Souls/Limitless channel showed was that different parts of the earth should see different phases of the moon and different parts of it. That's if you say the moon is a globe. It's about 13:45 in.

0vg4IDC.jpg

I muted these folks a while back, but what you all are reacting to is some wild shiz and I’m tempted to unmute.

I have never heard of this Sun theory, but I’d wager someone is mistaking a cosmetologist for a cosmologist.
It is pretty wild. I've probably gotten into it in the last 5 years or so. Basically for me I'm finding the rotating globe in space theory isn't true. I don't have all the answers, I'm still learning about it.

Would water stay on a spinning globe? Would have to be some powerful "gravity". Heck I can jump up a foot or so easily! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back