A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always heard the sun was 93 million miles away. Impossible to be under the clouds if it was.

50446934.jpg

Wisdom of DooDoorocker: Can you explain this
-- some video showing sun reflecting under clouds during a sunrise --

So....according to you, the sun is orbiting Earth above the clouds, because that's what basic Geocentrist models say, its in the clouds, then its under the clouds. Can you make up your mind already? What about that picture I showed you of the sun in front of a tree? *crickets*

The explanation for the sun illuminating the underside of clouds is simple and the title literally tells you what it is: Its sunrise (in the case of the video, can also happen at sunset). By the way, the fact that the sun can illuminate the underside of clouds actually disproves the Earth being flat. Since the sun would revolve in a concentric orbit above the plane of the earth, at no time would it be be capable of being both above the clouds at noon,then below them at sunrise or sunset. It would have to be one or the other. Sunrise and sunset for one time zone is noon for another, meaning your local sun is physically above their clouds yet physically below clouds in another time zone. If you wish to claim its a matter of perspective, I offer now as the chance for you to tell us the formula for perspective.

Last edited:

So....according to you, the sun is orbiting Earth above the clouds, because that's what basic Geocentrist models say, its in the clouds, then its under the clouds. Can you make up your mind already? What about that picture I showed you of the sun in front of a tree? *crickets*

The explanation for the sun illuminating the underside of clouds is simple and the title literally tells you what it is: Its sunrise (in the case of the video, can also happen at sunset). By the way, the fact that the sun can illuminate the underside of clouds actually disproves the Earth being flat. Since the sun would revolve in a concentric orbit above the plane of the earth, at no time would it be be capable of being both above the clouds at noon,then below them at sunrise or sunset. It would have to be one or the other. Sunrise and sunset for one time zone is noon for another, meaning the sun is above their clouds yet below clouds in another time zone. If you wish to claim its a matter of perspective, I offer now as the chance for you to tell us the formula for perspective.
But but but... It's a SPIRIT!

Can you explain this

That reminds me of an optical illusion I personally witnessed where there appeared to be TWO suns in the sky, in two different places. I concluded it was an illusion but didn't know how it was done or which sun was the real sun in the sky. Later I did a Web search and found the illusion explained.

That reminds me of an optical illusion I personally witnessed where there appeared to be TWO suns in the sky, in two different places. I concluded it was an illusion but didn't know how it was done or which sun was the real sun in the sky. Later I did a Web search and found the illusion explained.
That's a sundog, right? I recall a story where Constantine, the Roman emperor, saw one of these before the Milvian Bridge battle. He took it is a divine sign of victory.

The explanation for the sun illuminating the underside of clouds is simple and the title literally tells you what it is: Its sunrise (in the case of the video, can also happen at sunset). By the way, the fact that the sun can illuminate the underside of clouds actually disproves the Earth being flat. Since the sun would revolve in a concentric orbit above the plane of the earth, at no time would it be be capable of being both above the clouds at noon,then below them at sunrise or sunset. It would have to be one or the other. Sunrise and sunset for one time zone is noon for another, meaning your local sun is physically above their clouds yet physically below clouds in another time zone. If you wish to claim its a matter of perspective, I offer now as the chance for you to tell us the formula for perspective.
I think that plane video proved something to all that have eyes to see. They were right over where the sun was. It wasn't far away because then it would be over the clouds. I can't really explain it, then again I don't have to. I don't subscribe to Dubay's theory of how the sun would orbit the earth.

I think that plane video proved something to all that have eyes to see. They were right over where the sun was. It wasn't far away because then it would be over the clouds. I can't really explain it, then again I don't have to. I don't subscribe to Dubay's theory of how the sun would orbit the earth.
If you can't explain it, how do you know it is a fact and/or real?

Oh yeah, I dunno if he said the sun was but yeah he mentioned the planets are spirits, right? I guess the sun is too, yeah? I want to go deeper into this. @Clashcityrocker can you explain what that means and why you think planets are spirits. Is the sun a spirit, and if so is it a demon?
I think the sun is just here to provide light heat and energy for plants to grow. The planets and stars could be spirits. Not sure what the moon is. Maybe a light for nighttime. It's not a place you can land on. You still think China and Israel sent rovers there? The evidence is laughable.

I think the sun is just here to provide light heat and energy for plants to grow. The planets and stars could be spirits. Not sure what the moon is. Maybe a light for nighttime. It's not a place you can land on. You still think China and Israel sent rovers there? The evidence is laughable.
Welp... You believe in spirits, and planets to land on are not real. We didn't go to the moon, nor land devices on Mars, there is no space, etc.
Not sure who is running the propane space heater to keep us warm, but I'd like to ask him/her/it to tone it down a tad. It's a bit warm here again.
Not sure who is teaching you this stuff, but I'm scared for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back