A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you said space was a vacuum. Now you’re saying it’s grape juice.

Sounds like you’re welshing on you original idea.
Dont you mean "Welch-ing"?
537c7cf8-99b4-4b16-bf86-5ac753b5e498_1.7c58b328d6828ed57ac0491abcf3276e.jpeg

It's difficult to let it go, and I respect your opinion.

My actual opinion is quite a bit more vicious. The willfully ignorant put us all at risk. From things as minor as wearing masks again to more dangerous events—variants that may be more deadly or that the vaccines are ineffective against, further economic disruption, or even greater disasters.

I’m weary of our lives being turned upside down by circumstances we can’t control, but I’m exhausted by the efforts of the stupid to drag out this plague. Screw’em—they deserve whatever befalls them, and perhaps much worse.

I’m also at the point where I’m having some of my core beliefs challenged. We’ve done our best to save the stupid from themselves for generations, and it may finally be catching up with us. What’s the point of working to haul such dead weight along?

Respectfully I sorta disagree. While yes, allowing people to make their own choices is virtuous and I think you really need to know what you are putting in your body before you do it, people do not often know what is truly good for their own health, and this disconnect has far reaching repercussions that affect more than just them alone. Vaccinations are not perfect and sometimes require boosters, leaving lapses where people who were protected may not be anymore or poeple who may chose not to get a booster and therefore susceptible to infection by those who chose not to get anything to begin with. Further, unvaccinated individuals are essentially walking petri dishes and in their bodies the virus will mutate into new variants, some of which may potentially be immune to a current vaccine. Polio was eradicated because a vast majority of the populace was vaccinated, and it became the norm, as a preventative measure, to vaccinate children before it could take hold again. That is all to say, we are not separate little islands where the choices we make have no influence over one another, we are all part of a larger construct whether we like it or not.

In the song Freewill by Rush, the lyrics go "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice". While that holds true, to me it is folly to think that the act of choosing to not choose can only result in a benign outcome.

I'm all for legitimate vaccines. The problem I have is when you have hundreds/thousands of doctors around the world whose medical credentials are as good or better than the credentials of those who are pushing these vaccines, that are telling us that these things are bulls#!t and then they get "silenced" by the rogue regime in power. Why is it that their opinions don't count?

I'm all for legitimate vaccines. The problem I have is when you have hundreds/thousands of doctors around the world whose medical credentials are as good or better than the credentials of those who are pushing these vaccines, that are telling us that these things are bulls#!t and then they get "silenced" by the rogue regime in power. Why is it that their opinions don't count?

You'd have to cite some prominent physicians and/or researchers comments on the matter. The scientific and medical communities appear to be very much in favor of vaccination for covid. What exactly determines the legitimacy of a vaccine? I'm going to guess that your political views are clouding your judgement in the matter.

You'd have to cite some prominent physicians and/or researchers comments on the matter. The scientific and medical communities appear to be very much in favor of vaccination for covid. What exactly determines the legitimacy of a vaccine? I'm going to guess that your political views are clouding your judgement in the matter.
Dr Stupid is the name...look it up.

Because there are so many Covidiots that are under a spell of the media CDC and WHO (not the great band)

Look up Sherri Tenpenny on Bitchute.com

My actual opinion is quite a bit more vicious. The willfully ignorant put us all at risk. From things as minor as wearing masks again to more dangerous events—variants that may be more deadly or that the vaccines are ineffective against, further economic disruption, or even greater disasters.

I’m weary of our lives being turned upside down by circumstances we can’t control, but I’m exhausted by the efforts of the stupid to drag out this plague. Screw’em—they deserve whatever befalls them, and perhaps much worse.

I’m also at the point where I’m having some of my core beliefs challenged. We’ve done our best to save the stupid from themselves for generations, and it may finally be catching up with us. What’s the point of working to haul such dead weight along?
No, the people that are questioning this aren't ignorant. They actually look into things. Now you see the test is bogus. Hey we have known that for a long time. Would you listen? Hell no.

With all respect, who are these physicians? What is their evidence and what specifically are they claiming? What about the vaccine(s) is/are not "legitimate"? To say the covid vaccines are "bulls#@t" is a nebulous statement until there is substantiation. I will grant there is much about the vaccination's effects that we do not know. There will be undoubtedly many side effects both predicted and unforeseen to come, but that information was in the public domain and I knew that risk when I got mine. The alternative risk though is playing Russian Roulette from contracting the real thing. This is a crisis, and there clearly was not time to do all the proper studies and testing to fully understand the effects, but again what choice do we have? You either get in front of a viral outbreak, or you don't.

With full certainty, the vast majority of medical professionals will agree a vaccine, even with the unknowns, is a safer bet than going without it. I even know a few personally. They are not paid actors or in the pocket of big pharma, they are actually trying to help us even when we don't want to help ourselves. Every nurse or medical tech I have spoken to tells me the same thing: get the vaccine. Why do their opinions not matter? In any case, I'm not concerned with opinions, I am concerned with evidence. Right now, the evidence is clear the vaccinations are working, and vaccines in general work.

Start your morning with "Wisdom of Clashcityrocker" - "No, the people that are questioning this aren't ignorant. They actually look into things. Now you see the test is bogus. Hey we have known that for a long time. Would you listen? Hell no."

OK, lets get this straight here...the PCR test is not bogus. Such tests might not be able to differentiate between covid and influenza very well, but so what? Does that mean all PCR tests showing positive covid infections are wrong? No. Lets be overly generous and say every single test ever done is using a PCR type, which is not the case, but for this hypothetical lets just say it. We have 194,000,000 known contracted cases in the world at this time. If even 30% turn out to be flu related, that leaves you with 135,800,000. Still quite a bit of people. None of these are likely and even barely remote possibilities. Many of the PCR tests could have been accurate, and there are many other tests being used, in fact there are over 380, add to it we have better testign methods now and one-at-a-time nasal swabs my not be the most time-effective method any longer. That's science, things change. Deal.

Lets also look into the mortality rates, since you have a hard on for labeling covid as a "scamdemic". Here is the ratio as it stands....influenza infects an estimated 1 billion people each year. Covid has infected 194 million. OK, looks like much ado about nothing, right? Influenza kills an estimated 250,000-650,000 each year worldwide. In the same amount of time, covid killed 4.6 MILLION people. So if you contract flu or covid...

Flu: You have a 1 in 1538 to 1 in 4000 shot of death
Covid: You have a 1 in 42 shot of death.

If I presented you with a piano with 42 keys, and I told you one of them will instantly kill you, how would you feel about playing Chopsticks?

I suggest you read this article--> Click me even though you wont cuz mah conspuracee!
Without using scare tactics or citing facebook nutters, it logically explains what revoking the emergency use authorization means.

I know CCR, you still cant figure 5/0, so none of this will make sense to you.

The willfully ignorant put us all at risk.

True.

The problem I have is when you have hundreds/thousands of doctors around the world whose medical credentials are as good or better than the credentials of those who are pushing these vaccines, that are telling us that these things are bulls#!t

I know there are a few, but the vast majority is on board and not because they have too be. I had my annual physical this morning and my doctor said about 1 in 100 new covid cases is vaccinated, and those people have only very mild symptoms, usually not even like a moderate cold. So the vaccine is reducing it to where IF they do get it, it's not a serious health threat.

Yes, agree. Of course there are a few, and that's the ones the BayCityRollers of the world will latch onto and believe.

No, the people that are questioning this aren't ignorant. They actually look into things. Now you see the test is bogus. Hey we have known that for a long time. Would you listen? Hell no.

Once again, you hear what you want to hear, and believe what you want to believe. A test that identifies one virus, but also can be triggered by another virus is not "bogus." One that occasionally gives a false positive, is also not "bogus." Look at a legitimate medical site and see what the accuracy of the test is. And what your brain can't seem to comprehend is, look how many lives it has saved. There is NO question that the earlier you treat this the better. I KNOW people who thought it was a cold, sinus infection, bronchitis, etc. and waited too long to be tested. The realtor I mentioned yesterday put it off until she had to go the emergency room, convinced it was a cold even, even when she started to lose smell and taste. The friend that had it for weeks and still can't even walk, refused to go to the doctor until she went in the ambulance, and still denies having it, and still doesn't have the strength to go back to work. My realtor friend is on her third week on oxygen, and has the "crushed glass pneumonia" you've heard about. Crystals in her lungs. Said her lungs just burn constantly, and she's coughing up blood.

That said, and not that it matters to anyone, but I'm not mad any more. Had a little time to reflect on that last night and agree with some of the comments above. I tend to get pissed when someone close to me is hurting and people are mocking the situation. You can insult me for getting a vaccine or believing my doctor and I'm back to shaking my head and feeling bad for you. No more anger. Back to bewilderment, disdain, WTF, etc. :p You just need to be OK with the fact that now that I'm not mad, I might call you a moron or something, but I'll totally be laughing when I say it. ;) If you're OK with that, keep shoveling. :p

FYI, I also learned something interesting yesterday. I tried the "ignore" feature once in the past, just to see what it did. Then, it showed a post by the member just like all the others, but had a message where his post would have been that said something like "this content not shown because the poster is a moron." I'm not sure if that was exactly it. :D But it showed a post, and just didn't show what was said.

Yesterday I tried it again for only a couple minutes but it did something very different. It completely removed the posts. So one page that had 10 posts but half of them by one member suddenly was a very short page, with only the other peoples post. No message about missing a post, or removing content or anything.

Since that wasn't what happened last time, and not what I've read others describe, I "ignored" him again and it did the same thing. All of his posts were missing and nothing to even indicate that he posted. Undid "ignore" and they all came back.

Is this new? Board software change, perhaps? Or was God looking out for my blood pressure?

FYI, I also learned something interesting yesterday. I tried the "ignore" feature once in the past, just to see what it did. Then, it showed a post by the member just like all the others, but had a message where his post would have been that said something like "this content not shown because the poster is a moron." I'm not sure if that was exactly it. :D But it showed a post, and just didn't show what was said.

Yesterday I tried it again for only a couple minutes but it did something very different. It completely removed the posts. So one page that had 10 posts but half of them by one member suddenly was a very short page, with only the other peoples post. No message about missing a post, or removing content or anything.

Since that wasn't what happened last time, and not what I've read others describe, I "ignored" him again and it did the same thing. All of his posts were missing and nothing to even indicate that he posted. Undid "ignore" and they all came back.

Is this new? Board software change, perhaps? Or was God looking out for my blood pressure?
That's the way it works on an ebike site I'm on. Can't see a thing about what the offender said. Nada.
I've never used "Ignore" before a couple of weeks ago on that site.
Tempted here.

We should just call it the moron button from here on out.

Start your morning with "Wisdom of Clashcityrocker" - "No, the people that are questioning this aren't ignorant. They actually look into things. Now you see the test is bogus. Hey we have known that for a long time. Would you listen? Hell no."

OK, lets get this straight here...the PCR test is not bogus. Such tests might not be able to differentiate between covid and influenza very well, but so what? Does that mean all PCR tests showing positive covid infections are wrong? No. Lets be overly generous and say every single test ever done is using a PCR type, which is not the case, but for this hypothetical lets just say it. We have 194,000,000 known contracted cases in the world at this time. If even 30% turn out to be flu related, that leaves you with 135,800,000. Still quite a bit of people. None of these are likely and even barely remote possibilities. Many of the PCR tests could have been accurate, and there are many other tests being used, in fact there are over 380, add to it we have better testign methods now and one-at-a-time nasal swabs my not be the most time-effective method any longer. That's science, things change. Deal.

Lets also look into the mortality rates, since you have a hard on for labeling covid as a "scamdemic". Here is the ratio as it stands....influenza infects an estimated 1 billion people each year. Covid has infected 194 million. OK, looks like much ado about nothing, right? Influenza kills an estimated 250,000-650,000 each year worldwide. In the same amount of time, covid killed 4.6 MILLION people. So if you contract flu or covid...

Flu: You have a 1 in 1538 to 1 in 4000 shot of death
Covid: You have a 1 in 42 shot of death.

If I presented you with a piano with 42 keys, and I told you one of them will instantly kill you, how would you feel about playing Chopsticks?

I suggest you read this article--> Click me even though you wont cuz mah conspuracee!
Without using scare tactics or citing facebook nutters, it logically explains what revoking the emergency use authorization means.

I know CCR, you still cant figure 5/0, so none of this will make sense to you.
Tell that to the olympic athlete who tested positive and his lifetime of training is wasted. Hey Draco, why not try out for the javelin catching event? :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back