A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew and I often disagree, but in this we are in complete agreement.

If a person doesn't want the vaccine, fine, but mask up or stay away from the kids in my family who are too young to get the vaccine at present, and don't get to make that choice.

You say it's fine to not get the vaccine then say stay away everybody plus you are for taking rights away from people who see the jab as dangerous. Most of the death statistics of covid were because hospitals were putting down covid as the cause of death for nearly everything. When they revised it later it wasn't talked about much in the media but it was about 6% of total deaths. Others had other things wrong with them that most likely caused the deaths. I've known this for well over a year.

This post IS the disrespectful BS I'm talking about! You KNOW of nobody having "really bad reactions" and you KNOW of NONE dying from the vaccine! You believe the BS that is circulating, thanks to people like you. And YES, when you mock people who get the shot and pretend nobody even knows whats in it, and go on about how harmful it is, you're insulting everyone who got it, every doctor and nurse who got it and urges others to do so as well, and all the people who got sick or died from this before they had a chance to get a vaccine.

I'm embarrassed at myself to even think of things like this, but there are a whole lot of people in the world right now, who won't face REALITY until someone close to them dies from this. I am a good person, and absolutely NEVER would wish that on anyone. But there are many, and you are one, that refused to accept what is really happening and that may be the only thing ever that works to make you understand. In between my post this morning and now, I talked to my friend I mentioned above. He got to come home this morning. He was diagnosed last week and was in quarantine, but had severe chest pains last night and thought he was having a heart attack. They got that under control so he came home with an oxygen mask this morning. This guy is a friend. Works 50-60 hours a week, doesn't drink or smoke, and is on no medications at all. Completely healthy. Mid 50s.

I have a realtor who is one of my best sources of business. She is now going on 4 weeks with this. She's been to the ER 4 times. Been in ICU twice. She sent me a selfie the other day sitting propped up in her bed with her laptop on her lap, and oxygen attached, to show she was still trying to work. She said "I'm 100% commission, like you. I can't afford to be off work sick." But she has to get her adult age son to help her go to the bathroom because she's we weak she can't walk 10 feet to the bathroom by herself.

I don't really know how your brain works, but this is more than a touchy subject and you REFUSE to back down. Numerous people close to me have had this. So far, I haven't lost anyone "really" close. Heaven forbid I lose someone really close because I can already tell you I'll go off on ANYONE who spews this crap, and that includes some good friends. so it sure as hell includes you. I'm pissed now. If you aren't going to stop with this crap and obviously aren't going to leave, (and I don't really want you to leave, just to stop this crap!) maybe it's just better for the group if I leave, because I don't get on the internet to fight with people and right now, I'm done listening to this. :mad: If I have to avoid threads or actually "block" people, maybe it's just better of I move along before I do something to embarrass myself.
I know you're angry, and rightly so. Don't leave. It wouldn't be right, although I'd understand.

I think the problem is the media isn't telling the truth and there is some reasons for that. Most tv stations you watch are all owned by a few corporations. These corporations all support this "new normal" great reset plan. You could tell because you started seeing a push for it right after this started in March of last year. "We're all in this together" etc. Now the push is the vaccine. Hey wait is it safe? There's no time for FDA approval this is an emergency! Does it even work? Well many people who had the vaccine are still testing positive for covid. Another thing is the test is bogus. You know who said that? The inventor of the PCR test!! He died shortly before 2020. Or was he taken out? who knows. The test doesn't even test for this novel covid 19, it just tests for corona virus remnants which everybody has anyway if they had cold or flu. That's right this virus has never been isolated. So do you still believe your doctor now?

You say it's fine to not get the vaccine then say stay away everybody plus you are for taking rights away from people who see the jab as dangerous.
Yeah, us common sense people are smart enough to stay away from others when we have a contagious and deadly disease. The part you don't seem to get with this is, you can infect hundreds of other people before you even know you have it. You're contagious and can spread it long before the symptoms may appear. So yeah, wear a mask just in case you get it. Of course, that's the way people who care about others think. If you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself, then clearly you'd view it as infringing on your rights to be forced to wear a mask. Some of us do care about others. Even those we don't know.

I know you wouldn't even take a question like this serious, much less take action to avoid the situation, but how would you feel of you knew for a fact you were the one that transmitted this virus to someone else, and they died from it. And especially, knowing full well, that the only reason you had it was because you refused to do even the basics of protecting yourself and those around you. How would you feel? Would you still be arguing "it's not my fault. This is fake. He really died from something else! I've been framed!" :rolleyes:

Yeah, us common sense people are smart enough to stay away from others when we have a contagious and deadly disease. The part you don't seem to get with this is, you can infect hundreds of other people before you even know you have it. You're contagious and can spread it long before the symptoms may appear. So yeah, wear a mask just in case you get it. Of course, that's the way people who care about others think. If you don't give a crap about anyone but yourself, then clearly you'd view it as infringing on your rights to be forced to wear a mask. Some of us do care about others. Even those we don't know.

I know you wouldn't even take a question like this serious, much less take action to avoid the situation, but how would you feel of you knew for a fact you were the one that transmitted this virus to someone else, and they died from it. And especially, knowing full well, that the only reason you had it was because you refused to do even the basics of protecting yourself and those around you. How would you feel? Would you still be arguing "it's not my fault. This is fake. He really died from something else! I've been framed!" :rolleyes:
Basically they rolled that back later saying people who were had no symptoms really weren't dangerous to others. I had nothing to do with people getting sick that you know. People do get sick with the flu and pneumonia. Now if the hospital says it's covid they get more money. Many doctors say that if you get put on a ventilator it can kill you. I'm ready to drop the subject but I wish you would stop blaming intelligent people who don't want an experimental shot for people that are getting sick. Oh wait you heard that on tv it must be true.......

but I wish you would stop blaming intelligent people who don't want an experimental shot for people that are getting sick. Oh wait you heard that on tv it must be true.......

Again, every doctor and nurse I know has gotten a vaccine. They are the experts, and you are not. So, "experimental shot" is BS you're hearing and repeating, and the TV thing... you can't even get that right. Everyone knows that it's "I heard it on the internet so it must be true." Not TV. You'd think that you of all people would know this.

Again, every doctor and nurse I know has gotten a vaccine. They are the experts, and you are not. So, "experimental shot" is BS you're hearing and repeating, and the TV thing... you can't even get that right. Everyone knows that it's "I heard it on the internet so it must be true." Not TV. You'd think that you of all people would know this.
The internet is the last bastion for free speech anymore. Facebook, Youtube and Google all censor any discussion on covid or the fauci jab. Many nurses have quit over mandatory vaccines. It's probably because they have researched it on the net. They aren't stupid.

Wisdom of Clashcityrocker
"You still can't answer why flying on a moving planet would be nearly impossible.... I don't care if people ignore my content, that's because they have no answer for it."

Except I have answered your question, several times, which is why people are ignoring your content because its chasing tails at this point. Trying to get someone to come around to reason when they straight up dont care is frustrating beyond measure.

It occurs to me I think we have a situation where you believe in this because you feel unique and intellectually fortified. After all, how else can one claim to be a science whiz yet fail a second grade division question. In your mind you think you are an intellectual peer to people like DeGrasse Tyson or Dr. Fauci, looking at us laymen as "sheeple" when the sad reality is you are the victim of inception. Another person who understands nothing about science, yet convinced you they do making themselves an authority (Dubay, Bonacci, Whitsit), told you "secret knowledge" in a boobtube video, you bought it and thus began thinking you're better than everyone else.

Youre not.

Oh yes, as to ccr's thing about the PCR test...so?

Does that diminish the impact covid has had on the world? No.

Does that invalidate deaths from covid? No.

Does this impact the efficacy of vaccinations? No.

Also, I dont get how you antivaxxers always claim the guvmint is being shady and clandestine, yet openly tells people about testing changes and how a test approved for emergency usage may not be effective at differentiation between covid and influenza. So theyre lying and yet they arent lying. Is this a Scrodingers Cat situation? Also find it fascinating that your link was to a website that seems to cater to paranoia enrichment. Its an independent book publisher. Its not a scientific journal, the piece you cited is an opinion blog which means nothing, and lacks context.

Just for fun, your point about being censored is plain wrong. Youre spouting your antivax garbage here arentcha? Nobody has sent you packing yet. We're choosing to ignore you.

Last edited:
The internet is the last bastion for free speech anymore. Facebook, Youtube and Google all censor any discussion on covid or the fauci jab. Many nurses have quit over mandatory vaccines. It's probably because they have researched it on the net. They aren't stupid.
Anyone who gives up a nursing career because they are forced to get a vaccine, sorry, they're stupid. :p

The nurses I have for clients couldn't wait to get it, after dealing with the nightmare they did the first few months the virus hit. But, I know, you don't believe any of that. You believe the 3 nurses who think it's a conspiracy and work in BFE where their hospital isn't overrun with cases. I would copy part of the email I got from a doctor I just closed a loan for, but it's really not worth the time at this point because I'm sure you know better than he does. ;)

"You still can't answer why flying on a moving planet would be nearly impossible.... I don't care if people ignore my content, that's because they have no answer for it."

Except I have answered your question, several times, which is why people are ignoring your content because its chasing tails at this point. Trying to get someone to come around to reason when they straight up dont care is frustrating beyond measure.

It occurs to me I think we have a situation where you believe in this because you feel unique and intellectually fortified. After all, how else can one claim to be a science whiz yet fail a second grade division question. In your mind you think you are an intellectual peer to people like DeGrasse Tyson or Dr. Fauci, looking at us laymen as "sheeple" when the sad reality is you are the victim of inception. Another person who understands nothing about science, yet convinced you they do making themselves an authority (Dubay, Bonacci, Whitsit), told you "secret knowledge" in a boobtube video, you bought it and thus began thinking you're better than everyone else.

Youre not.
No you didn't answer it. You said the air is moving with a spinning planet. So if you are flying against an 700-800 mph moving atmosphere that would be different than flying with a moving 700-800 mph atmosphere. Now you say it doesn't matter. Well yeah because the atmosphere isn't moving. Well actually it is, it moves in all directions from wind patterns. Game, Set, Match. Stick a fork in your *ss you're done.

You say it's fine to not get the vaccine then say stay away everybody plus you are for taking rights away from people who see the jab as dangerous. Most of the death statistics of covid were because hospitals were putting down covid as the cause of death for nearly everything. When they revised it later it wasn't talked about much in the media but it was about 6% of total deaths. Others had other things wrong with them that most likely caused the deaths. I've known this for well over a year.

You've bought into a lot of misinformation. I wish that wasn't true.

No you didn't answer it. You said the air is moving with a spinning planet. So if you are flying against an 700-800 mph moving atmosphere that would be different than flying with a moving 700-800 mph atmosphere. Now you say it doesn't matter. Well yeah because the atmosphere isn't moving. Well actually it is, it moves in all directions from wind patterns. Game, Set, Match. Stick a fork in your *ss you're done.

You know just enough to misuse certain terms, but not enough to understand their meaning, or the laws of physics. However, no one here has time to teach you science starting with kindergarten, and take you through high school physics.

There's no game, there's no set, there's no match. There's truth, and there's ignorance. Either you know the difference, or not, and you buy into lies. It's that simple.

You've bought into a lot of misinformation. I wish that wasn't true.
That "misinformation" has been admitted to. It's not something someone is making up. For me to shut up about it would be irresponsible and evil. My sources are Doctors and other experts. Believe me, they know more about this than you do.

You know just enough to misuse certain terms, but not enough to understand their meaning, or the laws of physics. However, no one here has time to teach you science starting with kindergarten, and take you through high school physics.

There's no game, there's no set, there's no match. There's truth, and there's ignorance. Either you know the difference, or not, and you buy into lies. It's that simple.
What kind of sense does an atmosphere next to a supposed vacuum make? No kind of physics that I've ever heard of. That's just the start of it. I'm not a flat earther, but I do know some very intelligent people that are. Before that they believed in the spinning globe theory. They just used their brains that's all.

Youre not.
No I don't think I'm better or smarter than anyone else. Well maybe a few clowns on this forum. DeGrasse Tyson is an actor and Fauci has a very checkered past, but you've never researched it beyond sitting in front a tv with a bag of Cheetos.

What kind of sense does an atmosphere next to a supposed vacuum make? No kind of physics that I've ever heard of. That's just the start of it. I'm not a flat earther, but I do know some very intelligent people that are. Before that they believed in the spinning globe theory. They just used their brains that's all.
Intelligent flat earthers?

No I don't think I'm better or smarter than anyone else. Well maybe a few clowns on this forum. DeGrasse Tyson is an actor and Fauci has a very checkered past, but you've never researched it beyond sitting in front a tv with a bag of Cheetos.
You have done zero research.
None.
You fell for BS videos on Youtube, Facebook, and fringe sites.
You have been fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back