A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favorite quotes ever. It applies to at least one situation I encounter on a daily basis.

LtgPSqv.jpg

You said the magnets sticking to the vaccine site were fake. Now they have been confirmed over and over. Do some research before you poo poo. You get doo doo all over you you. :confused::confused::confused:

Any evidence for your poo pooing?
Yeah, the video itself. Flat screen TV's have to be prompted to seek out new wireless connections. They don't seek on their own...ever. A guy stumbling around knocking crap off the isles is just poor acting. If the vaccine made him deranged, his actions would have been very different. I've been around deranged people, they don't act like that. My mom was the administrator at a special needs school. I went there a number of times and got to know them. They are mostly kind and friendly people. Even the ones that lose control of their senses, and can get violent until they calm down, don't behave like that. He was just acting and badly at that.

Yeah, the video itself. Flat screen TV's have to be prompted to seek out new wireless connections. They don't seek on their own...ever. A guy stumbling around knocking crap off the isles is just poor acting. If the vaccine made him deranged, his actions would have been very different. I've been around deranged people, they don't act like that. My mom was the administrator at a special needs school. I went there a number of times and got to know them. They are mostly kind and friendly people. Even the ones that lose control of their senses, and can get violent until they calm down, don't behave like that. He was just acting and badly at that.
Or the 2nd guy in the market could have been on some serious drugs.

Or the 2nd guy in the market could have been on some serious drugs.
If so it exonerates the vaccine. The truth is he is just faking it. The first thing he does when his buddy gets a camera on him is pour yogurt on his head. The next thing he does when he walks around the isle is grab the corner of the cardboard display and turn is around in the isle. He is trying to create chaos. Real deranged people don't want to create chaos. They want help but don't understand how to ask for it. This is staged.

Did you think of a way around the wireless problem yet?

Hey, did I tell Y'all I got Covid? My son brought it home from his work. Took about 10 days to shed the cough. It's pretty much like the flu but harder to shake. I would feel good one day and think I was over it, but the next day it would be back. Early in the symptoms I found a doctor that would prescribe Ivermectin. Worked fabulously. Would have been so much harder to kick without it.

I wound up getting the J&J (1 & done) vaccine because my wife relentlessly nagged me about getting it until she finally resorted to making appointments for me and TOLD me when and where I was going to go to get my vaccine. My primary reason for putting up such a fight had to do with my awareness of how many people died as a result of a Covid vaccine that I felt like I had no reassurances that I would not become one of them.

Immediately prior to receiving the shot I made deliberate obversations regarding how I felt overall, how my lungs felt and how well I was able to breathe in general and how I felt when drawing in a huge breath of air and evaluating whether or not doing so made me feel like coughing or not. All obversations were 100%. I felt great! Never better.
The results I experienced upon having received the shot are as follows:
Within the first 5 minutes I was overwhelmed with a feeling like my intelligence level increased dramatically. (I don't mean that I felt like I made the right decision and was felling good about having made a smart choice. No, to the contrary, I still believed that the Covid-19 thing was not an actual "pandemic" and that the Democratic party was leveraging the whole thing as some massive world wide communist wealth redistribution scheme by 1.) deliberately collapsing the world's economy with business lockdown orders in order to make everyone broke and more dependent upon the government, and 2.) to engage a global reset of the entire world's financial status, essentially wiping out every country's national debt and resetting them all to zero so that all countries will have the same amount of money.)
Then, over the next month I experienced a mild heaviness in my lungs and was much more prone to coughing if I had breathed in too deeply. It seemed as if I actually had Covid, but only about 100 times more mild than the real thing.
Present day, around the two month mark, I'm feeling like I'm back to my normal self, feeling fantastic. The only side effect that remains is that I still feel like my intelligence level is extraordinarily high but I'll let you know how that goes.

I wound up getting the J&J (1 & done) vaccine because my wife relentlessly nagged me about getting it until she finally resorted to making appointments for me and TOLD me when and where I was going to go to get my vaccine. My primary reason for putting up such a fight had to do with my awareness of how many people died as a result of a Covid vaccine that I felt like I had no reassurances that I would not become one of them.

Immediately prior to receiving the shot I made deliberate obversations regarding how I felt overall, how my lungs felt and how well I was able to breathe in general and how I felt when drawing in a huge breath of air and evaluating whether or not doing so made me feel like coughing or not. All obversations were 100%. I felt great! Never better.
The results I experienced upon having received the shot are as follows:
Within the first 5 minutes I was overwhelmed with a feeling like my intelligence level increased dramatically. (I don't mean that I felt like I made the right decision and was felling good about having made a smart choice. No, to the contrary, I still believed that the Covid-19 thing was not an actual "pandemic" and that the Democratic party was leveraging the whole thing as some massive world wide communist wealth redistribution scheme by 1.) deliberately collapsing the world's economy with business lockdown orders in order to make everyone broke and more dependent upon the government, and 2.) to engage a global reset of the entire world's financial status, essentially wiping out every country's national debt and resetting them all to zero so that all countries will have the same amount of money.)
Then, over the next month I experienced a mild heaviness in my lungs and was much more prone to coughing if I had breathed in too deeply. It seemed as if I actually had Covid, but only about 100 times more mild than the real thing.
Present day, around the two month mark, I'm feeling like I'm back to my normal self, feeling fantastic. The only side effect that remains is that I still feel like my intelligence level is extraordinarily high but I'll let you know how that goes.
No magnet testing?

Hey, did I tell Y'all I got Covid? My son brought it home from his work. Took about 10 days to shed the cough. It's pretty much like the flu but harder to shake. I would feel good one day and think I was over it, but the next day it would be back. Early in the symptoms I found a doctor that would prescribe Ivermectin. Worked fabulously. Would have been so much harder to kick without it.
I'm glad to hear you're OK.

If so it exonerates the vaccine. The truth is he is just faking it. The first thing he does when his buddy gets a camera on him is pour yogurt on his head. The next thing he does when he walks around the isle is grab the corner of the cardboard display and turn is around in the isle. He is trying to create chaos. Real deranged people don't want to create chaos. They want help but don't understand how to ask for it. This is staged.

Did you think of a way around the wireless problem yet?
How does it exonerate the vaccine? There have been so many problems with this vaccine it should be shut down and investigated. You really are ignoring the evidence in the vaers database. That is only a small amount that is reported. https://vaxpain.us/

You said the magnets sticking to the vaccine site were fake. Now they have been confirmed over and over.
You know, I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt and the chance to discuss and debate, but continually saying this is just trolling. Nobody in their right mind believes this. It’s FAR beyond a trick or hoax. Please tell me that you don’t really believe this.

And no, I’m not going to get caught up in this conversation… but I have two questions for you. Have you ever flown in a big jet? Got up to 20k feet or so??? Or, have you ever been up in a very tall building like the Sears Tower?

even these two simple examples would prove beyond any debate that the earth is round. Either clearly shows the curvature of the earth. Maybe you should get out of the bomb shelter and SEE some of this stuff you’re talking about instead of getting all your “information “ from freakshow videos on YouTube

You know, I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt and the chance to discuss and debate, but continually saying this is just trolling. Nobody in their right mind believes this. It’s FAR beyond a trick or hoax. Please tell me that you don’t really believe this.
I've seen it over and over on videos. Someone I know tried it with their mom and it stuck. Stop being a magnet denier.

And no, I’m not going to get caught up in this conversation… but I have two questions for you. Have you ever flown in a big jet? Got up to 20k feet or so??? Or, have you ever been up in a very tall building like the Sears Tower?

even these two simple examples would prove beyond any debate that the earth is round. Either clearly shows the curvature of the earth. Maybe you should get out of the bomb shelter and SEE some of this stuff you’re talking about instead of getting all your “information “ from freakshow videos on YouTube
A big jet what's that? lol. A big building, gee maybe some day. Heheh. That's the problem with globers, they are condescending and are sure they see a curve but it's only from a pic from space. Show me a pic of the earth and it will be a composite with no stars visible.

A big jet what's that? lol. A big building, gee maybe some day. Heheh. That's the problem with globers, they are condescending and are sure they see a curve but it's only from a pic from space. Show me a pic of the earth and it will be a composite with no stars visible.
For a guy who supposedly seeks the truth, you sure don't look very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back