A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies are like that I guess, being all upside down. I remember I had a legit debate with a flat earther who told me if the world was a globe, when Australians do video chats they would be upside down, like the video would be upside down.
I noticed that a lot of the videos of people playing are backwards, as if they're playing left handed. I guess they are over in Europe.

That's what I said!

Another nugget of wisdom was a little debate about gravity I had. So, of course this flattie doesnt believe in it, thinks objects fall due to density. I asked him why then does an object that is denser than air above, and to its sides, end up falling downwards. He said, and I quote..."because the flat earth is moving up through the waters surrounding the firmament dome, so objects dont fall, the earth catches them".

You see why I'm a bitter pill about these oxygen thieves?
SMH!

That's from the old flat earth society. The earth is constantly moving up. I'm not a flat earther by the way. There is tall mountains and valleys and deep seas. What is flat about it? Why do you keep bringing up oxygen thieves? Are you a greenie that thinks there is too many people on earth? You would probably be with these evil elite that want to reduce the population possibly through an experimental vaccine?

That's from the old flat earth society. The earth is constantly moving up. I'm not a flat earther by the way. There is tall mountains and valleys and deep seas. What is flat about it? Why do you keep bringing up oxygen thieves? Are you a greenie that thinks there is too many people on earth? You would probably be with these evil elite that want to reduce the population possibly through an experimental vaccine?
My brain hurts.

Here's another one to brighten your day.

A man known as Aussie Jesus told me...well, he told me to #@%& off, but he told me, in no uncertain terms that the Earth is flat, knows it, and the grand canyon was carved by giants to harvest materials to build the moon, which is made of glass, to mock godfearing humanity. I swear I'm not making this up.

Here's another one to brighten your day.

A man known as Aussie Jesus told me...well, he told me to #@%& off, but he told me, in no uncertain terms that the Earth is flat, knows it, and the grand canyon was carved by giants to harvest materials to build the moon, which is made of glass, to mock godfearing humanity. I swear I'm not making this up.

IfEarthWasFlat.jpg

If the Earth were flat, with a strong enough telescope and a tall enough ladder to see over the mountains, you would be able to see ANY point on the Earth from any other point on the Earth simply by looking in the direction of the exotic destination you would want to look at.

That's from the old flat earth society. The earth is constantly moving up. I'm not a flat earther by the way. There is tall mountains and valleys and deep seas. What is flat about it? ...
So if I understand your position, it is a distinction without a difference. You are willing to say there are altitude levels on an otherwise flat earth. That's a flat earth theory. If it's not a globe, it's a flat earth theory... uh...with altitude differences. But I'm thinking, if the earth is constantly moving up (in order to explain gravity), what happens when it moves up as far as the sun? You've said it's close to the earth and is the same size as the moon. Looks like were headed for a collision.

No FE person says the earth is moving up. They say the earth isn't moving. I'm not a flat earther. I'm a globe and space denier. What part of that don't you understand?

If the Earth were flat, with a strong enough telescope and a tall enough ladder to see over the mountains, you would be able to see ANY point on the Earth from any other point on the Earth simply by looking in the direction of the exotic destination you would want to look at.
You can only see so far with your perspective. Ask a pilot if he adjusts constantly pushing the nose down for the curve of the earth. He'll give you a deer in headlights look. :eek:

...The earth is constantly moving up. ...

No FE person says the earth is moving up. They say the earth isn't moving. I'm not a flat earther. I'm a globe and space denier. What part of that don't you understand?

I didn't say FE's say it's moving up. I said YOU said it's moving up... because you did. So tell us why moving up doesn't hit the moon and the sun, and what is the model for which you advocate.

I didn't say FE's say it's moving up. I said YOU said it's moving up... because you did. So tell us why moving up doesn't hit the moon and the sun, and what is the model for which you advocate.
No I never said that. I believe that's the fake flat earth society that says that. They are a joke to make people think it's silly and move on. I believe where we are living is stationary and not rotating through space.

No I never said that. I believe that's the fake flat earth society that says that. They are a joke to make people think it's silly and move on. I believe where we are living is stationary and not rotating through space.
My apologies. I thought you were saying it but you were saying THEY say it. Ok, so if it isn't flat and it isn't a globe, what is it?
What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back