A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 30 hours into Moderna 2. Sore shoulder, but less so than the first shot. I attribute this to the advice I got here. I’ve been rubbing it, and trying keep it in motion, some push-ups, etc. Seems to have helped. I don’t feel fatigued, but I am pretty sleepy today.

Got my second one yesterday afternoon!

I exercised a lot the last week and did pushups right before going and right after coming home like Howie suggested. Then I got high, ate a burrito,drank a bottle of wine, and slept 10 hours.

My arms (both) hurt, I feel some body aches, and feel like I’m a little hungover but... it’s hard to tell if it’s from the shot or from all the other stuff. :p

I like when someone takes an already good plan, adds their own personal touches, and transforms it into something altogether better. Your plan is so much better than mine, it's like I almost didn't even try. Way to OWN IT!

I'm forwarding your post shot regimen to the American Medical Association for consideration as their recommended method. Obviously, if it gets famous, all I want out of this is a small footnote for suggesting the pushups.

I was going to make a smart-aleck comment about how I'm going to have tacos in like 90 minutes, but then I realized Sergio's going to have tacos with friends and people who like him, while I'm going to have tacos with....family.
Better than alone, :(I'm the only one in my house that thinks Tacos should be served weekly, whether its Tuesday or not.:cool:

Some local folks have informed me that our local pharmacies are now offering the Moderna and J&J vaccines.

No computer to schedule your appointment? Simply call the pharmacy, listen for the voice prompt to be connected to an agent who will make the appointment for you after some mild Q & A. No interrogations or grilling required. Just some simple, easy-to-answer questions that will help you receive your vaccine.

I'm thinking that the local pharmacies have finally got their act together, and they've done it without any excessive hoopla or fanfare. Am feeling humble and proud in the same breath that I work for these folks.

Some local folks have informed me that our local pharmacies are now offering the Moderna and J&J vaccines.

No computer to schedule your appointment? Simply call the pharmacy, listen for the voice prompt to be connected to an agent who will make the appointment for you after some mild Q & A. No interrogations or grilling required. Just some simple, easy-to-answer questions that will help you receive your vaccine.

I'm thinking that the local pharmacies have finally got their act together, and they've done it without any excessive hoopla or fanfare. Am feeling humble and proud in the same breath that I work for these folks.

I rolled into the local Wally-World and with a quick 4 or 5 questions, a poke, the 15 minute wait to be sure I wasn't gonna mutate and I was back to buying crap I forgot I needed. Easy peasey, and I was thankful for that.

I rolled into the local Wally-World and with a quick 4 or 5 questions, a poke, the 15 minute wait to be sure I wasn't gonna mutate and I was back to buying crap I forgot I needed. Easy peasey, and I was thankful for that.

Scott, that's awesome! Did the WW/Covid shot jog your memory as to why you were there for stuff, or was this a case of two birds one stone?

On the home front, trying to help a disabled neighbor obtain his 1st Covid shot. (The guy is slightly behind the tech curve, doesn't own a computer, only owns an old flip phone, doesn't text. Only way the neighbor can set up a vaccine appointment is for him to connect with a pharmacy agent.) Heard that the pharmacy a couple blocks away is now accepting appointments for the vaccine.

Will feel safer visiting the guy once he's fully vaccinated. Meanwhile, running small errands for the guy involves double-masking for both of us and typical handwashing prevention. I think the guy could use a decent home-cooked meal once he finally receives his 1st shot....it's been ridiculous trying to find places that don't require a computer to set up an appointment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back