A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to hearing more from you guys after taking the second dose. What vaccine did you all take?

Moderna here, both doses in January. Other than occasionally picking up the government tracking device in my single coils pickups, no issues to report. o_O

Seriously, though, what @Tucson Thump said is true about exercising the shoulder that gets the shot; it helps a lot. I found that out on the first one, so I got shot #2 in my right shoulder so I’d have to use it more. No real reaction (other than soreness at the injection site) on the first one. A low fever and a bit of fatigue for 24 hours on the second, which the medical staff says is actually a good sign that the antibodies are working as they should.

Go get it as soon as you can, it’s a snap.

Phizer. I am in my 14th day after my second dose tomorrow.....well, I guess today since it is after midnight. Fully inoculated apparently now :D

The worst it got for me was on the second dose, the next day , I felt like I had drank too much the night before and was just on the brink of being hungover --- with out actually making it to being hungover (if that makes any since). But that only lasted about 12 hours or so. The arm pain sucked for both the first AND second shots.

Had a snafu yesterday trying to get my 2nd Moderna. They were only doing Pfizer shots yesterday, even though I made the appointment for the date they told me after my first shot. No openings for Moderna until the 30th. Found a Walgreens appt much closer to home that had an appt this morning. Sitting in the 15 minute post shot waiting area. Done!

Got my second one yesterday afternoon!

I exercised a lot the last week and did pushups right before going and right after coming home like Howie suggested. Then I got high, ate a burrito,drank a bottle of wine, and slept 10 hours.

My arms (both) hurt, I feel some body aches, and feel like I’m a little hungover but... it’s hard to tell if it’s from the shot or from all the other stuff. :p

Got my second one yesterday afternoon!

I exercised a lot the last week and did pushups right before going and right after coming home like Howie suggested. Then I got high, ate a burrito,drank a bottle of wine, and slept 10 hours.

My arms (both) hurt, I feel some body aches, and feel like I’m a little hungover but... it’s hard to tell if it’s from the shot or from all the other stuff. :p
Dude, that’s a solid plan!

Heading down for a Pfizer shot Tuesday. Its a double edged sword because I get to avoid some creepy meetings that happen every Tuesday, and it'll be around 80 out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back