A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I don't talk about this motionless earth thing with everyone. It's just the discussion came up on here. If we really are orbiting around a sun half the year 3am would be dark and half 3am would be light. No real way around that.

0vg4IDC.jpg
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy

I used to be able to jump three feet. But I always came back down.
Even Neil Dagrasse Tyson says he thinks the earth is pear shaped because of the spinning earth. I don't think it is but he thinks the spinning that powerful. Up by the north pole you should feel lighter because there isn't the rate of spin at the equator. Nobody feels that.

Even Neil Dagrasse Tyson says he thinks the earth is pear shaped because of the spinning earth. I don't think it is but he thinks the spinning that powerful. Up by the north pole you should feel lighter because there isn't the rate of spin at the equator. Nobody feels that.
I think you should go there for a year or so and test that "theory".

Oh God....Wisdom of Clashcityrocker: It is pretty wild. I've probably gotten into it in the last 5 years or so. Basically for me I'm finding the rotating globe in space theory isn't true. I don't have all the answers, I'm still learning about it.

No, no, no....you said you know these claims are true, not "im still learning". You dont get to promote nonsense and then go "Im just learning, I dont have all the answers". You have been so self confident, now you want to play novice? Bulls#!t.

Double your misery...Word of Wisdom from He Who Shall Not Be Named - Even Neil Dagrasse Tyson says he thinks the earth is pear shaped because of the spinning earth... up by the north pole you should feel lighter because there isn't the rate of spin at the equator.

Neil could have chosen a better comparison. If we are gonna stick with fruit, The Earth is more like a slightly squished orange. It has a slight bulge at the equator. It's not visible in photos because the rotation is not that intense. Again, its one rotation a day. My granny spins faster in her grave. Saturn is an example of a more intense spin, and you can see it's much fatter at its equator. Also, why should you feel lighter at the poles exactly? In actuality, you weigh a nominal amount more at the poles, but the real question is what is the thing that gives us the feel of weight in the first place? *hint* starts with the letter "G".

I dont wanna do this anymore....Words of.....whatever by that dummy - I've been to Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta La. Northern California where the girls are warmer just to hear my pretty baby play.....

Don't defile the sweet geographile poetry of Steve Miller.

Last edited:
Oh God....Wisdom of Clashcityrocker: It is pretty wild. I've probably gotten into it in the last 5 years or so. Basically for me I'm finding the rotating globe in space theory isn't true. I don't have all the answers, I'm still learning about it.

No, no, no....you said you know these claims are true, not "im still learning". You dont get to promote nonsense and then go "Im just learning, I dont have all the answers". You have been so self confident, now you want to play novice? Bulls#!t.
I just wish that you even had the knowledge to have a conversation with me.

O my, I keep coming to this thread for a chuckle every day.

Logic dictates that if you rule out everything, what remains - however unlikely - must be the truth (or was that Sherlock Holmes). I come to the conclusion that the Joker in the tread is either a troll playing the long game (cudos) or he is the kind of person that needs someone to put the food in his mouth to prevent it from falling out. Given the level of his written communication I think I can rule out the latter, so that remains one commited troll.

My hats of to you sir, please step into the lights to reveal your identity to receive proper praise for your vigilance and comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back